Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

My MCU Collection

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 BLP

BLP

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:50 AM

My MCU figures hanging out on my dining room table. Christmas (and my lovely wife) was very good to me. Scored the SHIELD 3 pack and Amazon 4 pack. Still working on my Guardians set, the odd Iron Man armour, and the BAFs of course. I'll get there. I used to have several bookshelves converted to skyscrapers in a "toy room" which housed my collection until I moved. Had to lose the shelves but I still have the toys. Almost all the movie figures from the other Marvel movie-verses, as well as an almost complete collection of DC Movie Masters, and a peppering of Star Wars Black Series (I say peppering as I'm not willing to financially commit to the whole thing, just main characters). I'm looking forward to moving again and rebuilding action figure city. Until then, behold my dining room table.

Attached Files

#2 BLP

BLP

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 07:02 PM

Avengers tower work in progress. A better place for my MCU Legends to hang out.

Attached Files

#3 ADour

ADour

Mouser

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:41 AM

It looks fantastic, specially the Avengers Tower diorama-esque display. Though, your collection has unfortunately reminded me of how lazy Hasbro is when it comes to making MCU action figures (I mean, we haven't had Whiplash, Malekith, Ronan, Maximoff Twins, Yellowjacket, and so many other relevant characters).

Is that the Super Allow MK XLII figure in front of the Iron Man suits, right? It looks fantastic. Does it work well with the other figures regarding scale?

#4 BLP

BLP

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:50 PM

My girlfriend won the Diecast mk 42 from Comicave Studios and gave it to me. Its a beautiful figure but stands a little short next to the legends. I hung it from the ceiling in my old display and you couldnt tell the scale difference. looks great "in flight". I agree about the laziness of Hasbro. I mean give us some villains already. One of the only villains we did get (winter soldier) wont even be a villain for long. It would be nice to get an all villain line one day with maybe a movie thanos BAF (or Kurse, or the Kronan). By Infinity War well have all the heroes anyway. AT LEAST WE BETTER!

#5 BLP

BLP

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:33 PM

Few more pics with figures in em. Sorry theyre a bit out of focus. The armor closets arent quite right either. I need to change the yellow to white and smooth em out a bit but its all coming together. The main team will be on the landing pad once its done. 

Attached Files

#6 ADour

ADour

Mouser

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 12:53 AM

Few more pics with figures in em. Sorry theyre a bit out of focus. The armor closets arent quite right either. I need to change the yellow to white and smooth em out a bit but its all coming together. The main team will be on the landing pad once its done. 

It's looking awesome!

#7 BLP

BLP

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 04:42 PM

More pics

Attached Files

#8 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 01:41 PM

12418902_10209058969574024_3065465946670

#9 BLP

BLP

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:38 PM

I realize that not many, if any at all, may care but I want to shout from the rooftops that my INCREDIBLE wife just bought me a complete Hulkbuster from a SAINT of a man for $60!!! AND, it was off Kijiji, in town, so no shipping!!!!!! Can you friggin believe it?!?! BTW I'm moving into a a much bigger place soon so I'll post pics of my finished "tower" with figures soon. 

#10 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:17 PM

Which Hulkbuster? The old Marvel Legends one?

#11 BLP

BLP

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:39 PM

The new BAF

#12 jasondooley

jasondooley

Nameless Thug

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 09:26 AM

I really love your Marvel Legends collections. Hopefully I can have this kind of collections. I have a also my collections and I purchase here in Marvel Action Figure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us