All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. EE has Wave 2 of Vintage wave on sale today for $87.49 shipped. https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/marvel-legends-super-heroes-vintage-6inch-figures-wave-2/hsc3994b
  3. Looks awesome! Definitely glad they're giving us this chance to army build like this!
  4. I always thought the egg attack figures looked like the characters from the ultimate spiderman cartoon.
  5. Ikr, I thought Shuri would be in this wave. Cool fig btw, that technology is amazingly accurate!
  6. Getting the game for christmas. Doubt I will get the dlcs though.
  7. I can't wait for this sequel to pop in theaters.
  8. I love the face sculpt with the hair blowing in the wind, so dynamic.
  9. He should do a goblin family next with the green gobin, heck even include hobgoblin lol
  10. Yodaminch

3 3/4" sighting and hauls

About to do the same. I will say however that Boss Fight is getting a lot of my money during their advent sale this month. I've bought pretty much everything they have now. Just a few stragglers I am waiting until New Years to buy. That money could have been Hasbro's but instead I am proud to support Boss Fight, Zombie Lab, and Marauders.
  11. actually there has been at least 2 or more people including Abe who has worn the suit.
  12. I didn't think anyone would buy more than one ML Abner Jenkins Beetle.
  13. Yesterday
  14. I’m happy that we are getting a M’Baku that looks this good . Though is anyone else wishing that they didn’t have to buy two T’Challas for it?
  15. decon

Not Noah Ark but Toy.....
  16. norinradd

"Named after a boat"? -Mayflower? -Intrepid? -USS Flagg? -Titanic?
  17. Cool review, didn't know that the figurarts figures were that much smaller. Thanks
  18. Nice one Darcreign, nice props with the computer and fax machine. thanks again.
  19. In this segment we call Marvelous Toy Photo Of The Day, we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. For today's photo we are spotlighting Photographer Darcreign and his photos of the Hasbro Marvel Legends Beetle figures in a photo titled "Family Business". Marvel Legends "Family Business" By Darcreign Be sure to Give Darcreign a follow on Instagram and let him know what you think of his work in the comments below. Hasbro Marvel Legends figures are available at our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.
  20. erivera94 takes a look at the Avengers S.H.Figuarts Iron Man Mark VII & Hall Of Armor Set from Tamashii Nations. You can purchase this now at BigBadToyStore.com. Check out images for this set below in our GALLERY and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  21. The sculpt and paint of this figure is amazing.
  22. DewonScott89

MCU style WHITE TIGER

This custom figure is amazing you're very talented. I would like to see Hasbro try and do a better job lol
  23. I would like to see Ronin and a long shot but Maria Hill. I wasn't the biggest fan of the one that came in the 3 pack with Fury and Coulson
  24. Beautiful figure looks like the actor from the movie, gotta pick up this wave.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE