Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

G. I. Joe Contamination Legacy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

I know that this isn't Marvel toy news, but there is definitely something for Marvel 4" collectors in this post.

G. I. Joe Contamination Legacy: Sightline was released on Amazon about an hour ago.  I don't want to call too much attention to it (and I'd kind of appreciate nobody else doing so either), but I will say that I wrote this one with you guys in mind.  In fact, there is a strong message that I think that fans on this board (and maybe...hopefully nobody else) will appreciate.  

Go check it out today (after all, it isn't like our favorite toy company is making too many demands on your wallet):

#2 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 08:51 PM

Awesome 👏🏽

#3 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:29 PM

Thank you. I thought you’d appreciate the beginning.

#4 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:28 PM

I downloaded it at work last night and nearly fell down the stairs after opening it. Well done sir. Also, my 1st G.I. Joe book!

#5 wedge1968

wedge1968

Emperor's Royal Guard

• Members
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:36 PM

Your first!? That’s a lot of pressure to have placed on it. I hope it represents the genre well.

#6 illestr8r

illestr8r

Andorian

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:33 AM

No bs man, I'm really enjoying it so far. I haven't collected Joes or read the comics since the late 80s and currently own only a few. Not that I ever stopped loving them, just kinda got so far removed and after so many years it felt a bit daunting to go back and fill the gaps. After reading a bit now my interest is piqued and I'm very excited. It feels like being reunited with old friends while also meeting new ones who I instantly connect with. Thank you for sharing it here. Think I have alot of reading to catch up on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us