All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Of course this would be a disney store exclusive. After all she is a disney princess. Lol
  3. MarvelousNews reader Austin sends us word of this Black Panther movie based Shuri special edition doll. We are pretty sure this is new and certainly seems nicely detailed for a doll. Take playtime to new levels of power and action with this special edition doll featuring Shuri, T'Challa's sister and princess of Wakanda. Inspired by Marvel's Black Panther, Shuri comes with Panther-shaped battle gauntlets. You can purchase it online at Shop.Disney and it should be available at their physical stores as well.
  4. Helloooo Nurse! Sure beats the snot out of the Street Thugette look she sported at the beginning of Season 4. God, I've missed this show.
  5. I realize that. What I'm saying is, being in a show or movie increases the chance of getting comic OR movie figures. Yes, we got a Netflix wave, but we've also gotten no less than four different versions of comic Daredevil, a Cottonmouth, a '90s Cable, an improved Thanos, etc. That's not coincidence. These comic figures happened because the characters were in mainstream productions.
  6. Today
  7. This week the POP Culture fandom was rocked with the news that legendary comic book creator Stan Lee passed away at age 95, which has left many hoping we might see companies like Hasbro release tribute figures based on the man who played a significant role in creating so many iconic characters such as Spider-Man. One figure in particular people want to see is the mystery Stan Lee Build-A-Figure Hasbro seemingly had planned to release earlier this year, but then was mysteriously pulled at the last minute. See a mock-up of that figure done with MCU 10th Anniversary packaging that was created by fan Andy Smith. Then there is this very cool Stan Lee statue created by overseas company Lustre Effects Studio. They had it on display at an overseas convention recently, but no word if they will be able to release it or not. Fan DanB has even created a petition on Change.org trying to convince Hasbro to release the Marvel Legends Build-A-Figure which currently has 869 of the 1000 signatures he is trying to get. Stan Lee of course has had multiple figures based on his likeness released over the years from the likes of Hot Toys, Funko, Hasbro and even a Masters Of The Universe Stan Lee Standor figure put out by Mattel. So it would seem like a no-brainier these later products would get done. Their certainly seems to be enough demand for it, but why might it not happen? The Hasbro Marvel Legends Stan Lee Build-A-Figure only came to light via retail computer inventory system listings and production sample leaks, and because of that Hasbro has never been willing to even acknowledge the figures existence, let alone give any kind of status update about it on or off the record. However when the fandom first became aware of the figure, their were some as-of-yet unconfirmed rumors the figure was pulled at the very last minute due to legal reasons. At the time their had been multiple reports that Mr. Lee was having problems with his former business people which included filing claims against his former Business Manager for elder abuse. It was likely these business people were the ones who initially negotiated with companies like Hasbro to have such figures made, and when those people's integrity became questionable, that would have nullified any previous agreements that might have been struck between the two camps. At the end of the day it was very likely that legal red tape was the number one cause for things like the Marvel Legends figure not being released, and it's unclear at this stage if that red tape can be cut. I have little doubt that if it can, companies like Hasbro won't hesitate to release such product in some way, but we will just have to wait and see.
  8. This is a new segment we are launching here on MarvelousNews where we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. For today's photo we are spotlighting Photographer Toyzlife and his photo showing off the recent Hasbro Marvel Legends Lady Deadpool. The photo is titled Lady Deadpool. Lady Deadpool By Toyzlife Be sure to Give Toyzlife a follow on Instagram and let him know what you think about the photo in the COMMENTS SECTION. This figure is currently available for purchase from our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys at a discounted price of $14.99
  9. they have been building this up since before Jane Foster was Thor. it's about time.
  10. This April, the war that has exploded across the Ten Realms finally blasts into the last realm standing…ours. WAR OF THE REALMS IS COMING! Starting in April, the award-winning creative team of Jason Aaron, Russell Dauterman, and Matthew Wilson will usher in an event of unparalleled scale! And like the mega-event Secret Wars, no corner of the Marvel Universe will be untouched! Spanning six issues over three months War of The Realms will feature ALL of Marvel’s biggest heroes, including Iron Man, Thor, The Avengers, the Fantastic Four, Captain Marvel, Amazing Spider-Man, Daredevil, Black Panther, Venom, and many more! “I have been building towards WAR OF THE REALMS for the entire duration of my Thor run. So we're talking six years and 80-something issues and counting,” teased Jason Aaron. “This is a war that covers the entire globe and involves the biggest heroes of the Marvel Universe, as you can see in this amazing promo piece by my MIGHTY THOR collaborators, Russell Dauterman and Matthew Wilson, who I'm so thrilled to be working with again on WAR OF THE REALMS.”
  11. Found Magik in bowling green ohio just 2 on the shelf left 1 for somebody else
  12. Hasbro continues to eek out 3.75" Marvel Universe figures which now under the Marvel Legends Gamerverse banner with video game based figure 2-Packs. This set is based on the Contest Of Champions phone app game featuring Civil Warrior and The Collector. The Collector is a re-issue of the one they did a couple years ago for one of their SDCC exclusive boxsets with some very minor paint variations. The Collector does not come with any accessories and has the rubber joint syndrome that many Hasbro 3.75" figures these days suffer from. Civil Warrior is a new figure and is based on an alternate universe version of Captain America who wears an armor. The figure comes with a Captain America shield with a hole in the middle so you can connect a translucent blue blast effect piece. I guess in the game he can shoot a beam of energy from his shield. This doesn't work to well on the figure though because the blast effect piece is heavy enough that when you attach it to the shield it weighs down the figures arms pretty bad. I would recommend just setting that piece aside, however that does leave a big glaring hole on the shield. I personally got this set because I am a big Cap fan and wanted this variation of the character, and for that reason alone I guess I would say the set is worth getting. If you don't already have the previous SDCC version of The Collector then its a good figure minus the rubber joints. The headsculpt on that one is really good and definitely will make the set worth picking up. Check out our GALLERY of images for this set now as well as ShartimusPrime's own video review and take on the set below and then let us know what you think of the set in the COMMENTS SECTION. If you decide to pick this set up, you can get him now at our sponsor Megalopolis.Toys.
  13. Ayy, she should meet the royal family. I still haven't seen Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D in a while. But I do want a ML MCU Quake.
  14. It doesn't help that most of the current stories are very samey
  15. I wish they would do a new version of his energy form Like I said above, the Netflix shows got a wave, so it is possible that a Disney+ wave could happen
  16. I'm talking about a wave not a box set. Like they did a Netflix wave first and then the box set.
  17. Chloe Bennet who plays the character of Quake on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which will be airing it's 6th season on ABC this year revealed via Twitter her new costume and look which includes a new hairstyle for the show.
  18. The X-Men wave is at target's all over the place in south central Minnesota. Magik and the Thing has been out here for a while too. Funny how one wave will be plentiful in one part of the country and another wave in another part. I sould start getting them on line but its kind of fun to look for them. The thrill of the hunt I guess. Lol.
  19. Same here in Minnesota. I've seen them on end caps, the side of end caps on pegs and on top shelfs in other isles. Really got to check the whole store to be sure.
  20. Hey my dear friend, I know you are in the South FL area and I think you also collect Star Wars figures. Have you seen the Gamorrean Guards from Target by any chance? Thank you :)

21. For those in Miami I found Magik for the first time, along with 5 Things. These btw guys were not in the toys section, they were by the seasonal Christmas stuff on clearance ($25 under). As I was leaving I decided to check the Christmas stuff and I found this. Check your whole Walgreens before walking out.
  22. I've seen season 1 and 4 of this show and that's it. It pretty much starts going down after Ghost Rider.
  23. Yesterday
  24. I miss the days of just simple 1 shot or 2 parters that simply just involved the X-Men vs insert X-villain/villians robbing a bank or pulling a jewelry heist. Now they all have to be yr long BS crossover storylines along with bad art on most books, bad PC/ SJW storylines & being overpriced. Big reasons I quit collecting a few yrs back. Best X-Men story arc IMO was just 2 parts long, little something called "DOFP" Had repercussions that are still felt this day in the X-universe.
  25. Haven't seen much, just a Doc Ock, maybe at Gamestop. I pre-ordered the wave because I was afraid this would happen, and the line up is killer. Haven't seen a single X-Men figure from the wave in Erie PA either.
  26. I JUST saw that wave at Target yesterday. Only Daredevil, Cloak and Dagger, and House of M Spidey left. I haven’t seen the X-Men wave anywhere at all. Not a single one. Anybody else? I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
  27. You know what I don’t know how I haven’t thought of that but it really is a bummer. No wonder sometimes it feels like I’m pushing myself to keep reading instead of eagerly anticipating the next book. I do love this look though I will say
  28. It was announced today that ABC would be picking up Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for a 7th season even though season 6 has yet to air on the network. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Jeff Ward. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” was co-created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, who also serve as executive producers along with Jeffrey Bell and Jeph Loeb. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television for ABC.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE