All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. The acclaimed series "Marvel's Runaways" returns with all 13 episodes of Season 2 premiere on Hulu this December 21st. In Season 2, the Runaways have left their homes (and evil parents) behind and now have to learn to live on their own. As they scavenge for food, search for shelter, and take care of one another, our kids begin to realize, for better or worse, they're stuck with each other. And it's up to them to take down The Pride once and for all. But someone sent a mysterious message to Jonah... Is there a mole in the Runaways? Meanwhile The Pride is focused on finding their children, and Jonah has his own dangerous plan in mind. Rhenzy Feliz, Lyrica Okano, Virginia Gardner, Ariela Barer, Gregg Sulkin, Allegra Acosta, Annie Wersching, Ryan Sands, Angel Parker, Ever Carradine, James Marsters, Kevin Weisman, Brannagh, James Yaegashi, Brittany Ishibashi, Kip Pardue, and Julian McMahon all return for the second season. Marvel’s Runaways is executive produced by series co-showrunners/writers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage (The O.C. and Gossip Girl) along with Marvel’s Head of Television and Jeph Loeb (Marvel’s Jessica Jones, Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Marvel’s The Defenders). Fake Empire's Lis Rowinski will produce as well. Marvel's Runaways is a co-production with Marvel Television and ABC Signature Studios.
  3. The two Silver Surfers I ordered arrived today from Walgreens.com.
  4. Marvel is excited to celebrate THANOS LEGACY #1 from Donny Cates, Gerry Duggan, and Brian Level with a new variant cover from acclaimed artist George Perez! “Donny is cooking up a 20 page story that answers the questions you’re definitely going to have regarding the mind-blowing events of INFINITY WARS PRIME…while Gerry Duggan is writing a story about the connection between Thanos and Requiem. Both shine new lights on the villain of INFINITY WARS and how the story comes from what came before,” editor Jordan D. White teased to Marvel.com earlier this summer. Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into this exciting cosmic adventure September 5th, when THANOS LEGACY #1 hits comic shops! THANOS LEGACY #1 (JUL180975) Written by DONNY CATES and GERRY DUGGAN Art by BRIAN LEVEL THANOS LEGACY #1 MILLER PEREZ VAR (JUN188396)
  5. Check out the new launch trailer for Sony's upcoming Spider-Man video game for the PS4. The trailer features new footage from the game. Marvel's Spider-Man will be available September 7, 2018 - only on PlayStation.
  6. Getting my order in was pretty irking. Had been checking the site since midnight EST. Every hr. Had they given us the hr it would go live, I guess it would of been a better experience. That said, I wont be paying scalper prices for my stuff, so overall I am a happy camper. It sure beats Mezco and their 6 per person count.
  7. PushYouDown

SDCC 2018 3.75" Speculation thread

Up now.
  8. wedge1968

I think I got Han and Aphra after agonizing minutes (maybe half an hour) of trying to load pages. I'm still waiting on a confirmation email. Paypal says I am good, though, and I got a confirmation screen.
  9. It sucks, really want that Colleen, but I'm gonna have to take a pass. After some extended soul-searching, I've concluded my collection just isn't about MCU anymore. I know, with the Rail Authority set and the whole Marvel Studios line, my timing couldn't be worse, but it is what it is. I'm not that guy who has to buy every figure that comes out anymore. I've learned to be selective, and I just like the comic based figures more.
  10. As of 11:54 am CST., its up and in stock at HTS. Good luck.
  11. Took a few tabs open, a lot of refreshing, and about 20 minutes of fighting the system.... but i have an order confirmation!
  12. Oh the Mad dash has begun!!!
  13. Neal

I was able to get the Aphra set, the 6" Han and the 6" Red Skull.
  14. stitch13

Everything is still in stock. Is this a record? Even the Magic cards haven't gone yet. *edit* Spoke too soon. They're gone now
  15. stitch13

Got my confirmation email (12:16 for easy reference next year). The email starts with "The fun is about to begin". Cheeky bastards.
  16. HasbroToyShop.com has available for purchase online their 2018 San Diego Comic Con exclusive Marvel Legends MCU Red Skull Figure & Electronic Tesseract and Netflix Defenders Rail Authority 5-Pack. Use the code FANFAVES18 to get $10 off when you spend $50 or more. See our reviews for both sets below.
  17. Yodaminch

Button finally appeared. I got Aphra and Han. Already have Red Skull and the Defenders. All done now.
  18. stitch13

I was about to say the say thing Yodaminch. At least there's some kind of work around and they're not 100% incompetent...
  19. Yodaminch

They are up but hilariously no add to cart option. You need to add to wishlist and then move to cart. God Hasbro is awful at this.
  20. wedge1968

Thanks for taking one for the team, Neal. I’ll sing your praises as my order goes through.
  21. Neal

They'll inevitably go up once I leave my office to go grab lunch, so you all should be prepared within the next 20 minutes or so.
  22. wedge1968

3 more hours...
  23. wedge1968

2:14 east coast time?
  24. stitch13

We used to have exclusives too
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE