Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

Walmart Exclusive Thanos Broken mold?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SpideyMang

SpideyMang

Andorian

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 12:53 PM

A buddy and I just picked up the Walmart exclusive Thanos and both figures had an extremely loose ab crunch, if you hold them but the chest and wiggle it the entire lower body moves. The joint only ratchets back once and that's the only way to keep the figure from slouching forward.

Really sucks considering the past few figures I've purchased, from multiple stores and online have had terrible ab joints, idk what's going on. But, does anyone else have similar issues with their Thanos figure, and any tips on how to 'fix' an ab joint besides super glue?

#2 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 01:23 PM

My original BAF is the same way. Known issue

#3 SpideyMang

SpideyMang

Andorian

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 02:07 PM

Ah, alright. I never had the BAF, so this is all new to me. Any fixes for it that you know of?

#4 Rukkdeez

Rukkdeez

Cardassian

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 07:57 PM

Can't call it. Mine is the same way. Going to check and see if my BAF is this way.

#5 mako

mako

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:16 AM

I just picked up my exclusive Thanos Saturday, and I can confirm both figures have the loose ab crunch.

#6 MCUcollector24

MCUcollector24

Andorian

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 07:58 AM

Ah, alright. I never had the BAF, so this is all new to me. Any fixes for it that you know of?
I dont know if a fix. I know lots of people use a type of floor wax to tighten loose joints. Dont know if it works for ab crunch or not though.

#7 Dodge76

Dodge76

Stormtrooper

• Members
  • 806 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:56 AM

Wrong thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us