Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

the future of the Marvel 3.75 lines....

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:31 AM

I am excited for Mr. Negative...but I think that's just because he's new and unexpected.

#27 Dracos

Dracos

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:33 PM

Well, I was expecting absolutely nothing, so the reveals were better than that.  That said, nothing actually excites me.  I plan on buying that Spidey/Mr. Negative pack just for the new character -- but he's someone that I know nothing about and thus don't care much about.  No new Bronze Age characters/costumes, yet again.  Is the Collector figure a straight repack, or is it a variant.  I'm expecting a straight repack, since our scale has a budget of like $10 for the year.  
Any news when the 3.75" Star Wars vintage series will be released?  
Too bad Hasbro doesn't want me as a customer. :(

#28 Yodaminch

Yodaminch

Snakeman

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

We are getting a Mister Negative? That is cool.

Is he really paired with Spidey, though? Is not the point that it is one Marvel and one video game character?

This set is based on the upcoming PS4 Spider-Man game. We're getting that Spidey packed with Mr Negative.

Did anyone back the Sail Barge by chance and were you charged? I've seen people mention being charged for it already. I'm backing, but I won't have the cash until close to the deadline and I don't want to risk a charge beforehand.

So I contacted hasbro about this as my card was charged- it's not a charge, just a hold that will go away in 3-5 business days. The actual charge won't hit until April.

#29 PsychoPirate

PsychoPirate

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:50 PM

We are getting a Mister Negative? That is cool.
Is he really paired with Spidey, though? Is not the point that it is one Marvel and one video game character?

This set is based on the upcoming PS4 Spider-Man game. We're getting that Spidey packed with Mr Negative.

Did anyone back the Sail Barge by chance and were you charged? I've seen people mention being charged for it already. I'm backing, but I won't have the cash until close to the deadline and I don't want to risk a charge beforehand.

I backed it and used PayPal. I got a notice saying the amount would be charged after Hasbro submits the charge request. I can see someone getting that and not reading it carefully and then thinking they had been charged.

#30 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 12:25 AM

Thanks yodaminch and psychopirate. Well, we're over a quarter of the way there. Hopefully it gets funded. Now where to put it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us