Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

SDCC Sentinel may be seeing a re-release

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

http://news.toyark.c...-box-set-282653

Spotted in a video- a Marvel Legends box set implying a Sentinel and DOFP Wolverine.

I'd only be interested if they redid the head to look more classic.

#2 norinradd

norinradd

Andorian

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:23 PM

It's funny how every year a few weeks before Toyfair Hasbro has some form of leaked image of some product and it is never clear as to which scale it is. I think this is Dwight's way of yanking is for his pleasure.
I would be surprised if this is 3 and 3/4, but I'm even if it were not, those 6" build a figure sentinels worked nicely with the 1/18th scale.
I feel as if I will not purchase them at 6" simply for the principle of the matter. I do not want to support the team who decimated our favored scale in greedy desire to promote their own chosen scale...at least not until we receive some respectable offerings of product.

#3 dragonkings

dragonkings

Beastman

• Members
  • 2,581 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:32 PM

Its probably a rerelease of our Sentinel with a 6 inch Wolverine figure because they clearly like shitting on The 4 inch scale.

#4 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:13 PM

Oh it is without a doubt a 6 inch scale Wolverine, but the Sentinel toys have always worked better with MU scale so if someone missed out on the Sentinel originally, it's a second chance.

#5 Yodaminch

Yodaminch

Snakeman

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:04 PM

It's a blatant cashgrab. It's probably the Marvel Legends Old Man Logan with likely a repainted Unmasked Wolverine head from the recent "classics" line they just did packed with a MU Sentinel. Doubt there is a single new thing in there.

#6 PsychoPirate

PsychoPirate

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:00 AM

The ML fanboys are killing me with their fantasies of a ML scale Sentinel based on the size of the box. The MU sentinel box was the same size! I'd be surprised if it's a 6 inch scale Logan, but it is possible.

#7 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 26 January 2018 - 02:44 PM

I'm torn on this. On the one hand I kinda hope it's either a new sculpt or a repaint of the Masterworks Sentinel in a new color scheme. On the other hand, a straight repack would mean I can skip it and save the cash.

#8 PsychoPirate

PsychoPirate

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

I'm torn on this. On the one hand I kinda hope it's either a new sculpt or a repaint of the Masterworks Sentinel in a new color scheme. On the other hand, a straight repack would mean I can skip it and save the cash.

I think it will be the gold face version, which was harder to find. Or maybe a new color scheme.

#9 Dracos

Dracos

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:06 PM

I hope it is the Masterworks Sentinel.  I expect the Logan figure to be 6" (pretty sure of it), which means I'll wait till it goes on clearance before I buy it, though.  I already have 3 Sentinels.  Too bad the pack in figure wasn't Multiple Man or an army builder back in the day.

#10 Dracos

Dracos

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 431 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

Did they reveal the scale for this? 

#11 PsychoPirate

PsychoPirate

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:46 PM

I read blogs from the Hasbro panel that stated it is the MU Sentinel with the 6" Old Man Logan. But I haven't seen any pictures so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us