Paradox
©
Fisana

Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

Photo

One usable figure from the upcoming Infinity War lines

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

MARVEL-AVENGERS-INFINITY-WAR-6-INCH-DELU

It's from the limited articulation "cheaper" line. It's listed as deluxe so it might a 14.99. The Chinese Knockoff version based on Age of Ultron is available pretty cheap on Ebay but this one looks more accurate and should scale well with 4 inch movie figures.

The Hulk in the line will probably be usable as well. Teen Groot could fudge for Groot from GotG1. 

The big disappointment is that the Thanos figure is probably way too big. He's big in the movie but like 7 ft tall. The figure from this line scales a bit bit bigger--looks like two full heads taller than the Iron Man he comes with so probably an 8 inch figure.

#2 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:19 PM

I'm still surprised it took them 3 years to get to a Hulkbuster that works with our scale. They abandoned the 5" "squeeze legs for action feature" line right before it could have been useful for us. I guess this is better than nothing.

#3 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:02 AM

I found these today at Target while I was picking up my Ragnarok Blu-Ray. Hulkbuster must not be out yet, but they had plenty of the Hulk. I compared him to the Iron Man from the Mega Man 2-pack and he more or less works with our scale. Downside is that he has minimal articulation. How is it that we never got a decently articulated Hulk that works in our scale aside from the Ragnarok 2-pack (which is scene specific and doesn't really count)?

#4 Boogeyman13

Boogeyman13

Cobra Soldier

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:27 PM

There was an articulated Hulk from Incredible Hulk that works pretty well, but it's Norton Hulk, and is kinda ugly.

8647861190_826acea6f4_z.jpg

7378300240_200fc85f92_z.jpg

#5 PushYouDown

PushYouDown

Mer-Man

• Members
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:35 PM

I used that Hulk as my default movie hulk until that Ragnarok Hulk come out in the two pack.

#6 stitch13

stitch13

Parallax

• Members
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:39 PM

I've got that Hulk in my main Avengers movie lineup. I probably should have clarified earlier that I meant Ruffalo Hulk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Customs Comics DVDs Figures Games Marvel Database Movies News Reviews TV Forums Home

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © 2013 Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us