All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. He’s the one famous I really ever wanted to meet. Even though he was responsible for so much of the Marvel universe, he always seemed super humble.
  3. enzosaurusrex

Most Wanted Comic Figures?

RIP Stan. Is anyone here grabbing that "X-men Deadpool" from the newest wave and making him into any one of the Uncanny X-men 275 male characters? Forge is on the pipeline so I'm tempted to make him Banshee. Didn't the New Mutants kids also wear that costume? Cannonball? Perhaps TAS Morph, though I wouldn't know which head to use. Any suggestions?
  4. The figure is great though I love it. Super clean. I’m partial to comic version figures and this makes me really happy.
  5. Nice man! Lol I did the same thing! Still waiting for those damn hands though. Takes forever from there.
  6. I got this awesome fig 2 weeks ago at GS during the 25% off sale. I immediately primed & painted a set of open hands I had just ordered online from a seller in China. He was selling 10 sets of open ML male hands for like $4 shipped. I also swapped out his lower legs with a Dr Strange fig for some added hgt but kept his feet. Now my Vizh is more to my liking.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Ohh no :( ! Ah, this is sad news indeed. Another legend has departed us. Sigh... Thank you Mr Stan the Man Lee, thank you for all you shared with us. Your creations comforted me, entertained me, inspired me and so many of us all over the world. It's hard to put to words just how much he impacted the world with his vision, and creations/ co-creations. World Changer for sure, and easily one of the greatest of all the modern era. Thank sir, God Bless you, Godspeed and Excelsior! RIP!
  9. memocromatico

Stan Lee Dies At Age 95 - RIP Stan

This is incredibly sad. I'm not one to get hung up on celebrities passing away, but I am deeply shaken by his passing. Fortunately, the light the Generalissimo shone on the world is kept alive and burns brighter thanks to his legacy. The world was lucky enough to enjoy The Man for 95 years, and we should be grateful we'll get to keep enjoying his creations until we join him.
  10. Thanks to everyone! Keep on posting guys. You might be the next winner. I honestly never win anything; this is honestly the first ANYTHING that I can remember ever winning (including scratch offs lol). It’s great to have these forums to talk to all you like-minded people.
  11. Gmen4ever

Marvel News Tip Hotline

RDJ/Evans/Hemsworth/Johanson, etc, all owe their celebrity status & multi-millions to Stan Lee. Playing his characters has made them 100X more famous & well known compared to had they not gotten these roles. Prior to IM in 08' RDJ was known as another Hollywood washed up druggie with a felony record, now hardly anyone even mentions that.
  12. I like the Last Stand suit, it's from one of my favorite Spider-Man arcs of all time, so that one, definitely, it's uniqueness alone makes it a good choice. I'd like to see the Dark suit and a new Big Time suit for sure though.
  13. This is truly a sad day, a day ive been trying to prepare for for a few years now. Everytime I log into facebook its always a big story of a big celebrity died and I always get nervous that Id see Stans death posted.. and now its happened. You cant prepare for it but be positive and see that he led a superior and long life filled with positivity and creativity. Hes inspired so many people including myself. Its immeasurable what he has helped create and what even with his inspiration to others will create. Long live Stan the man in life, spirit and everlasting love for telling wonderful stories with wonderful characters. Excelsior!
  14. This weeks winner was JKenbok Congrats to him and thanks to everyone for participating and making this community one of your regular stops. Check back in the next day or so for details on the next contest.
  15. JKenbok

Marvel News Tip Hotline

You’re right. This is the only one I actually “felt”.
  16. JKenbok

Most Wanted Comic Figures?

THIS. That’s the only way that wouldn’t feel gross.
  17. It’s very unlikely that we would all be talking to each other right here on these forums if it wasn’t for Mr. Stan Lee. We can all celebrate how much joy he brought all of us and that we can all share that together today. He’s at a much deserved peace now. We love you Stan the man
  18. The worlds alittle less bright without Stan Lee in it. Him and his comics have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I was the poor skinny kid who got bullied all the time. Spiderman was my hero and I wanted to be like him. Rest in peace and excellsior.
  19. So sad to read about this. Found out a few minutes ago when I signed out of my e-mail account. Already having a not so good day today(Personal reasons), but this just adds to it. Had to come here to comment at least in respect for the man. I have to say that I'm officially Old. After we lost Adam West(1960's T.V. Batman) back in 2017. I mentioned that once Stan Lee dies, I'll know I'm Old for sure. Well, it appears that day has happened. It just seems so impossible that he could die. In all the recent interviews I've seen him in, it just didn't seem possible. Always seem to have a sense of energy in him, like he could almost never die. But in the end, he was still a mortal like all of us, and eventually his time came up. Still, I felt he could of lived to at least 100. So sorry to read that that his last year or 2 in life wasn't a good one. Hope he gets the Peace he deserves. World is a bit less bright now that he's gone, but in a way, he'll always be around thanks to the influence in the Marvel characters he helped created, and the influence in comics in general. So long Stan The Man. "Excelsior!" indeed.
  20. The worlds alittle less bright without Stan Lee in it. Him and his comics have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I was the poor skinny kid who got bullied all the time. Spiderman was my hero and I wanted to be like him. Kept me on the straight and narrow when I was a kid. Your the real here Stan. Rest in peace and excellsior.
  21. If they do make his figure i hope sone of the profit will go to a charity in his name. That is the only way i would buy it and it would keep the greedy business manager of his away from it.
  22. I am extremely heartbroken. His creations have given me the confidence boost I needed to survive at school. He really helped me grow as a person. I use the Hogun the Grim identity because he gives me confidence. I am deeply saddened by this and no amount of tribute is enough to thank this amazing man.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE