All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lord_Scareglow

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

both of those would have been at least better then this throw-away re-hash wave T'Chaka, Klaue, Ayo (Dora Malijae) and a repaint Black Panther this is what we are getting for this wave,, this just seems like a no try for Hasbro (so many re-paints, re-hashs this year) Klaue looks decent and like andy serkis, but I have no interest in owning that figure, the rest are pathetic IMO, won't even look at this wave as it stands, I think the next two in it are another Gold Jaguar, and I guess M'baku (maybe)
  3. I really need to get one of these I recently started collecting only have a little over 20 figs so winning one of these would be highly appreciated
  4. Not sure if someone else has posted this but the extra head on the new Magneto looks great on the Jubilee wave one.
  5. 2018 SDCC - Marvel Black Panther and Toy Biz Tribute Figures https://forums.marvelousnews.com/forums/topic/2167656-2018-sdcc-marvel-black-panther-and-toy-biz-tribute-figures/
  6. Already have a Black Knight but since he's got 3 different heads I wouldn't mind another. Might make it kind of annoying if I get my wish and they make a box set with him and one of his flying horses like the motorcycle box sets though.
  7. Today
  8. the Claw is an "Easter Egg" that Hasbro has sprinkled into their displays. This is an accessory to be released in the future, either with a figure, or as some sort of Accessories Pack with Deadsquirrel and the Killmonger mask
  9. I am so glad about this set. So Shuri is not in the Black Panther Wave 2. Then I wonder what set she will be released in or will it be released in a 2-Pack or a 3-Pack? Possibly Shuri will be release in a 3-Pack with the Vibranium Black Panther and Erik Kilmonger in his original outfit in the film when he wore the mask?
  10. I don't remember that Wasp outfit but she's had so many I'm not surprised. I wonder what the rest of the second retro wave will be. Come on Thor and Hulk
  11. I wish I could see the Psylocke variants in hand side-by-side to compare them. Though I'm sure I will be happy with either one that I get. Can't wait to build that Apocalypse BAF and what's up with that arm attachment from the SDCC pics?
  12. I hope they do right by that Rogue, Thor doesn't look too bad himself but I wish they could get an even stronger likeness to Hemsworth.
  13. We finally get a superior BP head. That Klaue looks amazing this wave might be the one I finally get a full set for. Especially with Shuri being there.
  14. Okay, I’m loving that classic, blue Wasp... Kinda reminds me of the uniforms for female Starfleet personel in the Original Series of Star Trek.
  15. Keep checking Walmart - I've seen it pop in and out of stock over the last week: https://www.walmart.com/ip/SPIDERMAN-6-INCH-INFINITE-LEGENDS-MYSTERIO/403699934
  16. I hope any additional vintage figures will be stronger than these...sorry, but I predict much shelf warming. As psyched as I am about this new BP wave, I do not understand why it took them three tries to get the Boseman likeness (and skin tone) right...
  17. They will probably reveal Dr Doom and/or Super Skrull. That we will have a Captain Marvel wave (obviously) and I want more X-Men! Hopefully we will know what's the deal with that Apocalypse accessory.
  18. Seriously thank you so much JayC for this opportunity.. I love these waves and the characters in it.. Would love to win one
  19. Wasp had so many costumes over the years, but I liked the choice. Ant Man couldn't be any other one. This is a repaint of that Eric O'Grady Ant Man, but still ok. Too bad that the only accessories are the mini figurines. Wasp could have some bast effects or something. But for what they are, it's ok. The Black Panther wave, the coolest one is Klaue! Looks just like Andy Serkis damn!
  20. I would have preferred Shuri to another Black Panther. Hope we get a M'Baku figure
  21. Nice to see another Irishman on these boards
  22. That Wasp is the one to get. Ayo looks great too, and Klaue
  23. greenlucario

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

Wow that vintage Wasp is a must, especially with the fact that it's 100% better version of that old blue wasp that never made it out. Two must haves already, this is shaping up to be quite the SDCC!
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE