All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Was very sad hearing this news yesterday. I really looked forward to see what cameo he would have whenever there was a new Marvel movie. Here's hoping that he filmed something for the 2nd part of Infinity Wars that could be used. RIP
  3. tarot

Best of 2018 Voting

the next part is up. All Comic categories so get voting https://nearcompleteset.survey.fm/best-comic-newcomer-remake-rerelease-villain-female-newcostume-spider-people-x-men-deadpool
  4. Today
  5. He had 95 long years bringing us all joy and escape and imagination. He also brought us all together and this community wouldn’t exist without him. Thank you Stan. Cheers.
  6. JKenbok

Best of 2018 Voting

Nice! The only one that I definitely wouldn’t have voted for was the MCU packaging one. And that’s probably because I’m partial the other way. Not that it was bad, but I though the Venom wave looked awesome and the Deadpool 2 wave was something different and fun. Agree 100% with the results of the rest. I don’t think I picked the Sentibel for best two pack cause I definitely picked an army builder set.
  7. tarot

Best of 2018 Voting

the first batch of results are up. Next Batch later. https://nearcompleteset.com/2018/11/13/best-wave-assortment-baf-packaging-and-exclusives-winners/
  8. R.I.P Stan the Man. This photo pays him a great tribute.
  9. Nic Cage is perfect for this part. I'm definitely gonna see it now!
  10. WOW. I thought he'd live forever?!?! like a real super hero. So sad there won't be anymore cameos in the MCU :(
  11. What a cash grab. I'd rather just watch the R version again. Who am I kidding, I'm gonna go. lol
  12. Nice! good to hear, I actually did skip the wasp--cause I already had CUll and haven't seen the movie yet. But since you mentioned it, I'll give her a chance.
  13. Sad to hear Stan The Man Lee had died. Thanks for creating a lot of my favourite characters, like Iron man, Scarlet Witch, Doc Ock, Magneto and so much more. Excelsior!
  14. I cant imagine Marvel without Stan Lee. Stan Lee IS Marvel. Whether we're talking about comics, tv, movies or action figures on this page, its almost always Marvel and there would have been no Marvel without Stan. Comics have been and still are a big part of my life; in no small way, Mr. Fantastic, Spider-Man, the Sub-Mariner, the Black Panther, Storm and of course, the Vision (!) were very much like role models to me. But although its very sad, we should all be happy that Stan the Man lived to see his brilliant, extraordinary universe brought to life on the big screen and immortalized for all time. EXCELSIOR!
  15. This is a new segment we are launching here on MarvelousNews where we spotlight awesome Toy Photography from some of the hottest photographers on the Internet today. For today's photo we are spotlighting Photographer Hazanenis and his photo paying tribute to the great Stan Lee who unfortunately passed away at age 95. The photo is titled Goodbye Mr. Lee. Today is one of the saddest days for us geeks. We lost our real life super hero and I wanted my first post here to be a tribute to the man himself. Goodbye Mr.Lee...For the last time, I'd like to say EXCELSIOR Goodbye Mr. Lee By Hazanenis Be sure to Give Hazanenis a follow on Instagram.
  16. erivera94 takes a look at the New York Comic Con exclusive One:12 Collective Wolverine Ronin figure from Mezco. Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  17. Damn they are really bringing out every suit they can. They will add Armor MK I (the most requested armored version ever) and Iron Spider as well.
  18. I'm very sad .. but after thinking about it I could see it .. Stan was a genius and he still is ... he left for months to premiere Avengers 4 .. imagine the farewell they will do .. the homage to Stan will make the movie more epic .. as he would like. Thank you for giving us a spectacular world and making our childhood an incredible dream
  19. You know, the part of me that still wants to believe in Santa Clause and wishes on the first star of the night kinda hopes Marvel will see Stan's passing as a wake up call. A reminder of what comics once were, and could be again.
  20. The only ones I would care to get are Spidey in the Big Time suit and vintage comic book suit.
  21. seem the next suit is the Mangaverse Spier-man.
  22. tarot

90's/Jim Lee Beast!!!!

No hasbro released it but toybiz made it
  23. I haven't tried it myself yet, but how about the unmasked Multiple Man head?
  24. Rukkdeez

90's/Jim Lee Beast!!!!

The Blob was by Hasbro.
  25. I was at the Matty Collector panel at San Diego Comic Con in 2013. I was there for the DC stuff, but the panel had a much bigger emphasis on Masters of the Universe that year. Scott Neitlich had a Masters figure made with Stan's likeness, and the prototype made it's debut at the Con. Stan came to the panel to check out the figure in person and to say "Excelsior" to those of us who had piled into the small room.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE