All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. It doesn't help that most of the current stories are very samey
  3. I wish they would do a new version of his energy form Like I said above, the Netflix shows got a wave, so it is possible that a Disney+ wave could happen
  4. I'm talking about a wave not a box set. Like they did a Netflix wave first and then the box set.
  5. Chloe Bennet who plays the character of Quake on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which will be airing it's 6th season on ABC this year revealed via Twitter her new costume and look which includes a new hairstyle for the show.
  6. The X-Men wave is at target's all over the place in south central Minnesota. Magik and the Thing has been out here for a while too. Funny how one wave will be plentiful in one part of the country and another wave in another part. I sould start getting them on line but its kind of fun to look for them. The thrill of the hunt I guess. Lol.
  7. Same here in Minnesota. I've seen them on end caps, the side of end caps on pegs and on top shelfs in other isles. Really got to check the whole store to be sure.
  8. Hey my dear friend, I know you are in the South FL area and I think you also collect Star Wars figures. Have you seen the Gamorrean Guards from Target by any chance? Thank you :)

9. For those in Miami I found Magik for the first time, along with 5 Things. These btw guys were not in the toys section, they were by the seasonal Christmas stuff on clearance ($25 under). As I was leaving I decided to check the Christmas stuff and I found this. Check your whole Walgreens before walking out.
  10. I've seen season 1 and 4 of this show and that's it. It pretty much starts going down after Ghost Rider.
  11. Yesterday
  12. I miss the days of just simple 1 shot or 2 parters that simply just involved the X-Men vs insert X-villain/villians robbing a bank or pulling a jewelry heist. Now they all have to be yr long BS crossover storylines along with bad art on most books, bad PC/ SJW storylines & being overpriced. Big reasons I quit collecting a few yrs back. Best X-Men story arc IMO was just 2 parts long, little something called "DOFP" Had repercussions that are still felt this day in the X-universe.
  13. Haven't seen much, just a Doc Ock, maybe at Gamestop. I pre-ordered the wave because I was afraid this would happen, and the line up is killer. Haven't seen a single X-Men figure from the wave in Erie PA either.
  14. I JUST saw that wave at Target yesterday. Only Daredevil, Cloak and Dagger, and House of M Spidey left. I haven’t seen the X-Men wave anywhere at all. Not a single one. Anybody else? I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
  15. You know what I don’t know how I haven’t thought of that but it really is a bummer. No wonder sometimes it feels like I’m pushing myself to keep reading instead of eagerly anticipating the next book. I do love this look though I will say
  16. It was announced today that ABC would be picking up Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. for a 7th season even though season 6 has yet to air on the network. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Jeff Ward. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” was co-created by Joss Whedon, Jed Whedon & Maurissa Tancharoen, who also serve as executive producers along with Jeffrey Bell and Jeph Loeb. “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is produced by ABC Studios and Marvel Television for ABC.
  17. Anybody know whats up with the SP//DR wave? I have seen one doc ock at a shopko home town and cloak at game stop at the mall of america. Not seen any more anywhere.
  18. They're pretty much the same costume, just sans belt.
  19. Not necessarily. The first Defenders boxed set was obviously inspired by the Netflix show, but they were comic figures.
  20. Hasbro one is actually based on his uncanny avengers look
  21. I always forget how ugly most of Wonder Man's costumes throughout history have been. Yipes. I can see why ToyBiz and Hasbro stuck to his West Coast look. And given how slow they've been with getting out figures for the existing TV shows, I wouldn't even count on that.
  22. Jin Saotome

ML Vault Guardsman

You've captured Venom, locked up your Rhino Build-a-Figure, and jailed Omega Red...but who's going to keep tabs on them? Enter the Vault Guardsman ready to join your 6" scale Marvel legends collection. This Guardsman was created using a Whirlwind body, Iron man lower arms/Legs, and a Eel head. All details were sculpted on using Aves Studio's Apoxie Clay, similar to Apoxie Sculpt but holds finer detail and sticks better to glossy surfaces. Guardsman was equipped with a repulsor blast and taser blasts to subdue inmates. Testors Aztek Airbrush acrylic metallic green was used for his armor and a mix of Games Workshop and Formula P3 paints for his lime green and shading were used. Want more pics? Then head to his page here: Custom Vault Guardsman
  23. If the do a Disney+ wave they would be based on their MCU versions. So a standard avengers wave would be the best chance,
  24. I thought he was referring to what Korg said in Thor Ragnorok about “Doug”
  25. I agree he should be in an Avengers line (or a Falcon and Winter soldier tv wave or a Captain America 4 wave but that is if it happens). I think people misunderstand that the Vintage line is for just for Classic figure and not a attempt just to resell previous figure on pretty cards. So I agree with you on that.
  26. We can get a classic Falcon in an Avengers themed line just like we got classic Black Knight, classic Taskmaster, etc. Doesn't have to just be done in the vintage line. Why are some people fixtated on him just being in that line? I put up Darkhawk cuz he has the wings that are closest to Falcs wings. Though you are correct that Falcs wings would need to be sculpted differently & then be utilized for a classic Vulture. There are tons of classic Avengers/Avengers villians that Hasbro has yet to touch & I see no reason they cannot start making them already. I may be the only one on here that wants a classic Wonderman 1st app fig, but I really do! I even want his classic 2nd app version done as well but if forced to choose just one version, then I'd go with the 1st app.
  27. tarot

Best of 2018 Voting

reminder if you haven't voted for the second part yet. there is a couple of ties so your vote could make the difference.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE