All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Was just there today. There's at least 10 on an end cap.
  3. I never saw him, so good news for me
  4. A prime-time network show, comics, and now a new animated series (one that doesn't blow at that!), why HAVEN'T we gotten a Quake yet!?!
  5. Yesterday
  6. I find it interesting that Colleen's facial sculpt looks more like May from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Here's hoping we get figures from that tv show! **I want that Daisy Johnson/Quake figure already!**)
  7. walgreens sent me something that said my order went through and that they'd send me another email when it shipped. then they sent me an email that said it shipped. on monday i got surfer in the mail. i tried to use paypal to checkout a few times but it wouldn't work. so i ended up using a credit card and it worked.
  8. GameStop got the Venom wave but only had Spider Ham. Not interested. Lookin for Typhoid. Silver Surfer arrived today!! He looks so freaking awesome imo! Still looking for Multiple Man. Errrrr
  9. Same here. I never received any shipping notifications even though I ordered the same day as people who've received theirs already. About to go on vacation so I'm going to cancel.
  10. One Duane Reade / Walgreens by me had Venom, Carnage, Spider-Ham, and Typhoid Mary. Another had just Scream. I assume another in the area got Poison and the other Venom and Carnage from the case! Still no sign of the Surfer though, and I'm hoping my online order went through - I never got a confirmation email although I got to the confirmation page.
  11. The only thing more satisfying than playing Marvel’s Spider-Man is shooting spider webs and accosting Super Villains with a Pop! Spider-Man by your side. This Super Hero bobble-head is clearly in the thick of the action, poised to leap from the nearest building while cleaning up his city. Funko announced other PS4 Spider-Man POP! vinyl figures during SDCC.
  12. ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new 2018 SDCC Exclusive One:12 Collective Punisher: Special Ops Edition figure from Mezco Toyz. Check out hi-res images for this figure below in our GALLERY!
  13. wedge1968

SDCC 2018 3.75" Speculation thread

I am back at it for day two. Although I got a confirmation page, my order didn’t go through on their end (despite Paypal preauthorizing the funds). I spent time on the phone with them and chatted with them for two hours but was basically told that IT would look into the issue. I have been given corporate’s number, but I am not sure I should even bother calling. Anyway, I am playing the F5 game again and hoping they put my stuff back up.
  14. I'm glad I had no interest in these so I didn't have to go through the nightmare of trying to get them. Not that I could since HTS doesn't do international shipping
  15. Be so nice to finally get an in scale classic Thanos ML figure that looks like Perez version. But alas, it'll just be another umpteenth MCU version we'll get.
  16. Last week
  17. The acclaimed series "Marvel's Runaways" returns with all 13 episodes of Season 2 premiere on Hulu this December 21st. In Season 2, the Runaways have left their homes (and evil parents) behind and now have to learn to live on their own. As they scavenge for food, search for shelter, and take care of one another, our kids begin to realize, for better or worse, they're stuck with each other. And it's up to them to take down The Pride once and for all. But someone sent a mysterious message to Jonah... Is there a mole in the Runaways? Meanwhile The Pride is focused on finding their children, and Jonah has his own dangerous plan in mind. Rhenzy Feliz, Lyrica Okano, Virginia Gardner, Ariela Barer, Gregg Sulkin, Allegra Acosta, Annie Wersching, Ryan Sands, Angel Parker, Ever Carradine, James Marsters, Kevin Weisman, Brannagh, James Yaegashi, Brittany Ishibashi, Kip Pardue, and Julian McMahon all return for the second season. Marvel’s Runaways is executive produced by series co-showrunners/writers Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage (The O.C. and Gossip Girl) along with Marvel’s Head of Television and Jeph Loeb (Marvel’s Jessica Jones, Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger Marvel’s The Defenders). Fake Empire's Lis Rowinski will produce as well. Marvel's Runaways is a co-production with Marvel Television and ABC Signature Studios.
  18. The two Silver Surfers I ordered arrived today from Walgreens.com.
  19. Marvel is excited to celebrate THANOS LEGACY #1 from Donny Cates, Gerry Duggan, and Brian Level with a new variant cover from acclaimed artist George Perez! “Donny is cooking up a 20 page story that answers the questions you’re definitely going to have regarding the mind-blowing events of INFINITY WARS PRIME…while Gerry Duggan is writing a story about the connection between Thanos and Requiem. Both shine new lights on the villain of INFINITY WARS and how the story comes from what came before,” editor Jordan D. White teased to Marvel.com earlier this summer. Don’t miss the opportunity to dive into this exciting cosmic adventure September 5th, when THANOS LEGACY #1 hits comic shops! THANOS LEGACY #1 (JUL180975) Written by DONNY CATES and GERRY DUGGAN Art by BRIAN LEVEL THANOS LEGACY #1 MILLER PEREZ VAR (JUN188396)
  20. Check out the new launch trailer for Sony's upcoming Spider-Man video game for the PS4. The trailer features new footage from the game. Marvel's Spider-Man will be available September 7, 2018 - only on PlayStation.
  21. Getting my order in was pretty irking. Had been checking the site since midnight EST. Every hr. Had they given us the hr it would go live, I guess it would of been a better experience. That said, I wont be paying scalper prices for my stuff, so overall I am a happy camper. It sure beats Mezco and their 6 per person count.
  22. wedge1968

I think I got Han and Aphra after agonizing minutes (maybe half an hour) of trying to load pages. I'm still waiting on a confirmation email. Paypal says I am good, though, and I got a confirmation screen.
  23. It sucks, really want that Colleen, but I'm gonna have to take a pass. After some extended soul-searching, I've concluded my collection just isn't about MCU anymore. I know, with the Rail Authority set and the whole Marvel Studios line, my timing couldn't be worse, but it is what it is. I'm not that guy who has to buy every figure that comes out anymore. I've learned to be selective, and I just like the comic based figures more.
  24. As of 11:54 am CST., its up and in stock at HTS. Good luck.
  25. Took a few tabs open, a lot of refreshing, and about 20 minutes of fighting the system.... but i have an order confirmation!
  26. Oh the Mad dash has begun!!!
  27. Neal

I was able to get the Aphra set, the 6" Han and the 6" Red Skull.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE