All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yea, I didn’t even know there was season 1...
  3. This is kind of ironic. I actually mentioned to my daughter around 3 weeks ago now that if Hasbro didn't announce a new Thor and or Hercules, I was quitting. She said can I quote you on that and I said yep you sure can. Well Hasbro came through for me.
  4. Yup, gonna need that Red Goblin.
  5. Yes. They left a Build A Figure unrevealed (they played the ??? Game).
  6. It's the same Sentinel from the MU. I think it's 14" tall.
  7. Okay, I wish Hasbro would stop doing this, don't they have any clue about scale. Now Hercules is going to be much taller than the SDCC Odinson Thor. Hercules should not be as tall as Omega Red. This blows chunks of disapproval for me personally.
  8. I dunno whether that’s a good or a bad thing, not having watched the show... But, it’s good for him, one way or the other.
  9. Loving so many of these... Silver Sable, Gambit, Archangel, Hercules, Professor X, Scarlett Spider, that Miles and Gwen two-pack. I’m not really sold on the new Black Cat, though. I much prefer the former ML release.
  10. OnlyStargirl4

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

Does anyone know about this? When I tried to ask him he said sorry, that wasn't his information to give.
  11. Jeff Ward’s character Deke Shaw, the scavenging grandson of Fitz (Iain de Caestecker) and Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) from a dystopian future timeline, will feature as a series regular in season 6. Ward revealed to sources that his character, last seen in the season 5 finale will return in the series’ next season. “I’m very excited, because all these people are incredible and very good at what they do,” Ward said during the interview, before joking that he rehearsed the statement — to which Ming-Na Wen, who plays Melinda May, then quipped: “Yeah, that was coming off really natural.” Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return in 2019. Source: Entertainment Weekly
  12. Checked Target and GameStop for the Apocalypse wave with no luck, but I found Sabretooth at a family-owned toy store. Looks great with Wolvie.
  13. Just in are the 2018 SDCC Hasbro Marvel Legends official images.
  14. I feel conflicted. All of the figures are great, but I feel like Hasbro should shift their focus a little bit. The Spider-Man waves could be pushed to the background in favor of families of other characters like Iron Man, Thor or even the Avengers as a catch-all alternative. I would also be happy if Hasbro tried harder to make figures of new characters or characters' new looks. The Black Panther wave makes me feel hopeful. The fact that Hasbro themselves highlighted that it's an all-movie wave hopefully indicates there'll be more like that, and characters like Klaue or T'Chaka getting figures could mean Marvel's movies will get a better treatment. I just want it to stop being like Infinity War, which missed figures for so many characters, or Ant-Man and the Wasp, which only got figures for the two main characters and not even the main villain. I still can't believe MCU Ultron got a figure in a wave that wasn't even for the movie he appeared in.
  15. I just noticed that Herc is on the Omega red body. Shoulder Joints people!
  16. KiloinNorcal

Ok cool! Just trying to get the info out there.
  17. It's funny. I was just looking at my Gambit with the cloth coat over the last few days. He's a well done figure but he does not look right next to Rogue. I figured they were due for giving us an updated one. Of course he would have the hard plastic coat instead of a cloth one. He looks good but that hair is a little anime.
  18. no I said that we have it on the front page and already in this thread. Also one of the rules of this forum is to not link to other sites as we will have it up eventually. it's unfair to JayC and his team when you do that. it on this post anyway. https://marvelousnews.com/23-23539
  19. Today
  20. Symbiote Spider-Man (current) - pass Red Goblin - he looks great, so it may be a purchase Black Cat - pass. I hate the modern costume Silver Sable - one of the few I was waiting for BAF-Kingpin - this will probably be expensive. I may get if I can grab at a good price. I have the Face-Off black, so white would be a still alternate. Gambit - I HATE that jacket mold. Please retire it. I hope he comes with an alternate head Blink - they've been pushing her in the mainstream. so it was coming. I'll grab Professor X - I'm pretty sure this is the Riders Wave. I hope that there's other things included to justify the $40 price point. Deadpool with the lil ass scooter comes with Dogpool. I may pass Hercules - Looks good. hey may finally have a torso for classic Thor. I'll pass Luke Cage/Claire Temple 2pack officially revealed (Walmart) Magik (Walgreens) - I wish they had put her in the New Mutants costume, but I'll get. Ultron 10 Anniversary (Gamestop) - pass Archangel w multiple heads (blue unmarked, Horseman)-Gamestop/EE - Insta-cop. I called it. It may even lower the price of Hit-Monkey Archangel on eBay. Skullbuster - weird choice. But I guess it was an easy repaint. AIM Soldiers - pass. Funny, they put out the gun, but I assumed it was a Deadpool prop. Genis Vell- looks good but... So far, my definites are Archangel, Silver Sablinova & Magik. Possibles - Blink, Gambit & Red Goblin Interesting, but they still have at least 2 figures left from Spidey wave & 3 from X-Men (but it'll probably be 7 total)
  21. KiloinNorcal

There's pics of Sentinel on Michael Benavidez's FB page. M.news won't let me link.
  22. Efffff!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!! Professor X hover chair looks freakin perfect. Gambit looks great, too. I have all the archangels that have been released plus a custom gold skull already, but all X-Men are welcome. Blink is a favorite of mine from the 90s, a good addition. Freakin love these reveals. Hover chair. Finally.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE