All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't recognize it at all. If it hadn't been pointed out, I would have assumed it was from Omega Red.
  3. That's an excellent point Tarot. It ticks me off that you're probably right. I'm going to ask about that. Anybody wondering why that bothers me, it's because Marvel comic fans wouldn't be offended by a Man-Ape action figure, but millenials, movie goers (who only know about these characters because they saw a film) and people that find axes to grind (and probably aren't even African American) would be up in arms.
  4. Just had another thought. Cameron Hodge?
  5. I was hoping for Non-Sand arms for my 2017 Sandman Baf, All then need is the Sandman Raft set Arms painted with the same colors as the Sandman 2017 Baf!
  6. Judging by the size it could be one of the bundle of components hanging from Mojo's body. Some drawings have tubes and hoses running from behind his back to over his shoulders. They seem to small to even be Whiplash, tho he could be the previously mentioned villain that they've never done before.
  7. I would bet it's for a new Black Cat figure. After the events of Superior Spider-Man she went back to villainy and used a whip like object like this. It also wrapped around her waist, which would probably lead Hasbro to sculpt two versions, one that hangs like a belt and this one for her hands.
  8. I think maybe someone of the serpent society, it is too small for a Sentinel, it must be for a smaller figure
  9. Whisplash ... Centinel ... Constrictor ... Senyaka?
  10. Mmhh... they already announced Omega Red (and even have it on display there, plus, his tentacles are rounder), Constrictor got a figure for RoML and he's not popular enough to guarantee a remake so soon. Please be Whiplash.
  11. Omega red? Sentinels? Constrictor?
  12. Today
  13. Whiplash? Comic or MCU
  14. We're got a Marvel Legends teaser image of an accessory for a figure that will be revealed this afternoon. Who / what do you think it could be for? Share your comments below and be sure to check back later today for the panel coverage to find out.
  15. I’m really hoping I run across both versions of Psylock, not because I need every single version of anything but because the figure withbthe revised hair color doesn’t look correct with the darker metallic blue body.
  16. jediprimus

my bst.... my...ml...tf...sw...Joe++

Bump after 3 years. Tons of new stuff
  17. Already confirmed for a 2nd season? May be worth checking out. Was never really interested in their comics beyond their involvement in crossover events.
  18. I think that Hulk and Wolverine bust confirm that there is such a thing as too much detail...
  19. Feel bad for the franchise, but after reading the articles and comments, I think Disney made a reasonable decision.
  20. Holy crap those Avengers Infinity war statues look amazing. Diamond Select always bring the craftsmanship to their statues
  21. The likenesses captured in the Black Panther line is impressive, especially for Marvel Legends. Hasbro must be giving MCU more attention due to the recent successes of BP and A:IW. Not everyday you break over $3 billion with just 2 movies months apart.
  22. Those statues are amazing, definitely keeping an eye out for the various offerings of Venom and Thanos. Carnage and Sinister look great as well.
  23. GojiBill

2018 SDCC - Marvel Kotobukiya Images

Don’t usually get statues, but I may make an exception for that Thanos. Also love the 90s animated X-Men, wave of nostalgia there.
  24. Marvel figures under the usual 5-6” scale never worked for me. Don’t display as well IMO and my kids think they’re too small to play with. Kids made a good point when they said toys that small are only good when they have vehicles and playsets to go with them.
  25. I know Scarlet Spider gets a lot of flack due to his involvement in The Clone Saga, but his character wasn’t terrible. I actually liked his 1st costume design.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE