All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Amazon Defenders 4-Pack is an Amazon Prime Day Deal of the Day for $46.86: https://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Legends-Defenders-Figure-4-pack/dp/B06XWBBZNL
  3. Pretty slick looking... But, on my budget, I can barely afford all of the Marvel Legends that are coming out, ad infinitum, lol.
  4. sXeblues

SPIDER-GEDDON HAS ARRIVED

I swear, you step out of the world of comic books for a little while, and suddenly one of your all-time favorite characters has his own Spider-Nation, lol.
  5. Two of the biggest, money-making characters, going head-to-head? Count me in!
  6. I actually love the looks of both of these, Magneto AND Apocalypse... But, I’d also love to see a classic costumed Magneto, at some point, even if it’s just a repaint of this one.
  7. With the other Red Skull they just released, this one makes me think they put those alternate heads in with that in mind. Covering their bases, so to speak.
  8. I could see picking up this two-pack... But, based on the review, I’d probably want to get my hands on the single, formerly released Ant-Man, as it truly seems like the new one has lost something in translation.
  9. Love the look of this figure... But, I’d be even more interested in a different line of figures led by one of Lee Pace’s ‘Pie Guy’ from Pushing Daisies. Ronan sadly doesn’t offer much in the way of customization, along those lines.
  10. The BAF Venom looks pretty killer... Poison though? Pretty plain, if you ask me.
  11. I really dig the Chris Evans likeness — I think they’ve really been improving them overall, with the photo-print technology. But, they do seem to be having QC issues with the hair pieces. I wonder why?
  12. Man, when the visor comes off, you know Cyclops is about to go all out... The way he and Wolverine always butted heads in the classic 90s cartoon was my bread and butter!
  13. I dunno how they do it, but these Toybox figures manage to look both badass, and adorable, at the same time!
  14. I’ve really gotta get on top of the Toybox line... Between Marvel, Star Wars, and the Disney properties on their own, like The Incredibles, there’s quite a few I’d love to get. Thanos, which this silhouette certainly looks like, seems like a no brainer.
  15. There are so many Legends pouring out as it is, I can barely keep up with them — let alone any more, lol... But hell, I’ll always eat up info on new figures to look forward to!
  16. I’m looking forward to seeing this one, eventually... But, I’m not in a super-duper hurry, as the first one felt so clunky to me, every time Paul Rudd had to break the tension in a given scene by ‘being funny’.
  17. I’ve been out of the loop on comics for a long time now, so all of these symbiote characters seem a bit much to me... But, maybe they’re all really interesting characters?
  18. Love the look of this figure, even in spite of the fact that I don’t know a whole lot about Typhoid Mary... And, it actually looks like it’d be a pretty good base for a custom Justice League Dark Zatanna.
  19. Ah man, I’m definitely going to want to track this figure down... Ock has been one of my all-time favorite comic book villains, since childhood.
  20. I focus quite a bit of my time on anime, these days — and have done for a while now... So most of the Marvel television/Netflix universe has passed me by. If I had more time, I’d probably want to check ‘em out. But alas, c’est la vie.
  21. Today
  22. Are you trying to get everything out there or do you have a focus? I started with the line in 2002 or 2003, with Hulk Classics, just picking up a few favorites here and there. In 2012 my income went up a bit, and I decided to get my favorite versions of Avengers, X-Men, and Fantastic Four. No villains, no SHIELD, no cosmic, little or no super natural (I have Thor and Scarlet Witch), little or no MCU (Iron Man and Black Widow). I keep my total collection to 50 to 60 figures. Over the years, I've been able to get the ones I want generally by buying lots of figures at low prices and flipping the ones I don't want on E-bay for their normal prices. I'm right around 50 figures right now. There are a few more characters I'd like to see released, and a few favorites I don't have yet, but I'm really pretty happy with my collection. It hasn't cost me an arm and a leg, and it doesn't seem bloated.
  23. sXeblues

Happy 4th Of July

LOL, that’s badass!
  24. swede4444

Comic-con Correspondence

Thanks for putting this back up.
  25. swede4444

Happy 4th Of July

Is it Black Panther?
  26. I never cared much for Quesada's art, but that's just me.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE