All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ant-Man and the Wasp are perfect choices for the next retro wave. Revealing them at comic-con around the same time as their movie is great marketing strategy. I’m thinking we’ll see more retro wave 2 reveals this weekend.
  3. Yeah, Black Panther broke records. It’s only fitting that Hasbro supports that with a full MCU themed wave. It deserves it. M’Baku’s sculpt looks sooooo good! And Killmonger’s hair, yes!!!!! Love the opportunity to army build the Dora Milaje! Ahhhhh what a great first day of reveals.
  4. Wonder if Klaw will get an alt head with no injuries.
  5. Just one more reason to stick with PS4.
  6. These reveals have me hopeful. Not that I'm particularly psyched for these figures in particular, but that they might be an indicator that Hasbro is starting to take movie-based Marvel Legends seriously, especially since they're willing to release a proper amount of figures for a movie that came out six months ago.
  7. I loved Andy Serkis as Klaw. Was so bummed to see him killed off.
  8. This SDCC has been great. The upcoming lines and products have been amazing in quality and variety. Can’t wait to see the new movie trailers that will be released this weekend.
  9. I was hoping they’d release a Marvel Select of MCU Thanos from GOTG and A:IW. Oh well, standing by for the ML Thanos 3-pack.
  10. The gameplay shots of this game have been impressive. I wonder if the story and controls will match the visuals.
  11. GojiBill

2018 SDCC - Hot Toys Marvel Images

Drax figure should come with a sound clip: “Ah! My Nipples!”
  12. So much Deadpool. Even NECA is releasing a massive 3-foot tall articulated figure.
  13. T’chaka, Klaue, killmonger, Black Panther powered suit, Black Panther w unmasked head, 2x Dora with multiple head sculpts, BAF M’Baku. Plus one comic figure? IF Shuri belongs to another wave. Though I wish the T’chala head would be with the powered suit. No regular BP and maybe 2 comic figure or maybe 3 Dora figures to round up the case of 8?
  14. Today
  15. Rukkdeez

Comic-con Correspondence

CobraSabotuer87- I brought up your suggestions regarding the Avengers and dropping waves in non movie years. I added that Marvel fans would continue to get characters previously absent, plus since no movie is involved, MCU fans wouldn't (couldn't) get bent. He (Tony) agreed and said they were already exploring that possibility. I also asked about the Framchises whose trilogies are up (Iron Man, Cap, Thor) and if there was anything cooking regarding them since they no longer have movies to base waves off of. That answer was of the vague variety. "We follow Disney's lead" and of course "It's always a possibility". Your question regarding the future of their exclusives in the wake of the TRU demise was met with a very direct answer: "We'll keep pumping them out and won't decrease because there's always someone (B&M or etail) who'll want to partner up". I think I got you covered with the exception of the 3.75" line. I'll hit that tomorrow.
  16. Finally a Rogue figure. Thumbs Up!
  17. yeah but that just proves my point of why she was named out over the others.
  18. actually it has a new head. slightly new, they changed the eyes.
  19. Awesome. Finally a Vespa Scooter. Hope they complete the Corps.
  20. Thought I'll have enough of Deadpools already. Argh, I want this.
  21. KiloinNorcal

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

When is the Marvel Legends panel?
  22. That antman is pretty much a repaint of the previous Black Ant figure. A tad too skinny, wish he looked more like the artwork on the card
  23. You know, I didn't even think of that! Right you are! Oh and Tarot; Ayo had a couple lines ("Yes General" & "Is there nothing we can do" or something like that), plus one more Dora spoke: "Wakanda forever"! Before Killmonger slit her throat (kill me, I've seen the movie over 10 times! On my phone now).
  24. Is this a 100% movie wave?? There are 7 figures here including a BAF. Holy crap that’s exciting!!
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE