All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I was going to come on and give out about Hasbro making a MCU wave when they could have slotted so many Comic character in their but then I remembered I started collecting and displaying MCU figures as well. I also saw Udon Deadpool on a vespa with Dogpool (and I believe will also have Squirrelpool) and I was like Your Forgiven. Before people go on a rant, you should know that Hasbro does this every year. Start out bad but then we be praising them like gods.
  3. I think it's great to have such a deep passion for something. I'm all in for the FF and their allies.
  4. Agreed. Wholeheartedly! I'm also down for any of the following: Nightcrawler (classic black/red/white outfit), Mystique (classic), Emma Frost (classic-ish), Angel/Archangel (any version), Firestar (OMG, please!), Professor X (any version where he's still crippled, no Astral Plane or post-SW/Starjammers), Quicksilver (preferably classic-ish, to match the Scarlet Witch from a couple years ago), Banshee. I'd also love to see more New Mutants – in almost any iteration, really. Maybe a box set of the original group in their black/yellow outfits? Should be relatively easy to pull off with only a few basic body sculpts and unique heads for each, yeah? Oh, and a status update on that purported Sentinel: Lots o' dreaming going on here, I know...
  5. Just posted from the 2018 SDCC Hot Toys display, are the new Marvel action figures. READ NOW
  6. Dive deeper into the marvelous world of Marvel with new Pop! featuring key Marvel’s Spider-Man characters. An unmasked Peter Parker wearing his Spider-Man suit, Miles Morales and romantic interest Mary Jane holding a plush Spider-Man toy are ready to take on Super Villain Mr. Negative. READ MORE
  7. finally, a new and sleek looking ant-man. Wasp in blue is kind of a "lol" cause of the old modok one, hope they get her in red eventually.
  8. vicious_maturity

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

I will definitely be grabbing an Ayo for my Dora millaje army. I don't collect MCU so this is great for me. Will save some moolah for sure. PS: Also, now that I've posted, does this mean I've been automatically entered into the contest?
  9. The Marvel legends are really beautiful and they really improve. Psylocke is really good at modeling.thanks for Jayc the opportunity to get the Apocalypse Wave and Avenger infinity war .
  10. I thought the same about some from the last set. I see some Widows still hanging around, but for the most part, what few ever hit my area were snatched up fairly quickly. Even tiny-head IM.
  11. Love the ant-man and wasp figures, gotta pick those up.
  12. Oh I am digging that Wasp (with Mini Hombre Hormiga!), for sure! Love the W in her costume.
  13. Why another Black Panther just because it has a better head sculpe.
  14. Rukkdeez

Comic-con Correspondence

Pics of reveals... Look at those face sculpts! They got Boseman right this time yeah? Dora Milaje building time! Vespa confirmed. M'Baku BAF looks spectacular!
  15. I’d probably be worried about that too, if there were any guarantee that they’ll actually show up in my area, at all. I’ve only ever found the Black Widow and Captain America throwback figures at my local Walgreens. Literally, one of each. Both of which, I bought.
  16. Klaue - I thought Andy Serkis was fantastic in the movie, so even though he's a bit of a vanilla figure I'll be happy to add him to my collection. That said I think he would have been better suited as part of a two-pack so folks who aren't Andy Serkis fans could skip him without missing out on whatever the BAF turns out to be. T'Chaka - Love it! Ayo - I honestly didn't even remember this was a named character in the movie until I looked her up just now. Would have preferred a generic Dora Milaje body with multiple heads to army build. T'Challa - I have enough Black Panthers already, thank you. Vintage Figures - I passed on the first wave but now I'm on the fence about getting into them. Surprisingly Amazon had Wolverine in stock yesterday and I thought about pulling the trigger but passed. Mild regret now.
  17. Today
  18. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

5ft long X-men QuinJet through HasLab? Lets go baby!!!
  19. Thanks for this opportunity to enter the drawing, and to do so during SDCC makes it extra exciting!
  20. Klaw's head sculpt looks great but his pelvis is kinda narrow. Wasp is a cool addition but the Ant-man is still using that crappy body base...
  21. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

I gotcha man. I was just making a dumb joke...because I’m dumb lol.
  22. Rukkdeez

Comic-con Correspondence

Vehicle reveal (yup I said VEHICLE) Comng up
  23. CobraSaboteur87

SDCC 2018 Official Discussion

So it’s official, they finally made a 100% MCU Legends Wave with this 2nd Black Panther assortment. Wow... I wish Ragnarok could’ve been shown this love...
  24. The in-game Spidey suit goes against everything I thought I knew about my tastes, because I think it's great.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE