All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The sculpt and paint of this figure is amazing.
  3. DewonScott89

MCU style WHITE TIGER

This custom figure is amazing you're very talented. I would like to see Hasbro try and do a better job lol
  4. I would like to see Ronin and a long shot but Maria Hill. I wasn't the biggest fan of the one that came in the 3 pack with Fury and Coulson
  5. Beautiful figure looks like the actor from the movie, gotta pick up this wave.
  6. Today
  7. This is a nice figure.very good likeness of the actor and details.
  8. They will not. Nor should they, because Bob Iger insists that the service be family friendly. If they would put them on Disney streaming, they would be watered down in terms of content, and very few people want that. It's possible they may go to Hulu, but we won't know for a while. Variety reported that there's a clause in the contract Netflix made with Disney that says that they cannot use these characters in television or movies for two years after the show's cancellation.
  9. InvisibleStormtrooper

Punisher Season 2 Coming To Netflix Soon?!?

Can't help but feel the same as everybody else: they'll air the season, then immediately cancel it. I do worry, though, that we don't really know for sure that Disney's service is going to pick any of these shows up. It seems like they obviously should but there hasn't been any actual confirmation of that, has there?
  10. CRobTheCreator

MCU style WHITE TIGER

He came out awesome! I could imagine how annoying the coats of white were.
  11. I saw that. I think this would work in Disney's favor. By the time they get to show up on Disney's service, we'll forget how good the Netflix versions were in comparison.
  12. Yesterday
  13. Jin Saotome

MCU style WHITE TIGER

With the King of Wakanda gone, vaporized by the mighty Thanos, a new hero emerges to fill his clawed shoes...the White Tiger! Here I created the Hector Ayala version to fit into the Marvel Cinematic Universe style by using a Civil War Black Panther base figure, Ragnarok Loki lower arms and lower legs, Killmonger hands, and a modded Superman spear/sword combo. Careful line work of grey and black was added to his all white basecoat and I created a Jade Tiger Amulet so he could get those nifty mystical powers. While I'd love to see him in Avengers Endgame as a temporary Black Panther replacement he's more likely to have shown up on the Netflix Defenders/Daredevil series....if they hadn't been cancelled. Do'h! For more purrrfect pics head to his page here: MCU White Tiger
  14. Okay, I looked up Pizza Rat and looks like he has some sort of following and had his 15 minutes of fame for dragging a slice home from the subway. True story, go figure. So my apologies if I stepped on anybody's professionalism. Guess I better recognize. But I still don't think She Hulk would like him.
  15. I'm waiting on this figure SO MUCH, M'Baku was my favourite character in the movie!
  16. RAMCAT

90's/Jim Lee Beast!!!!

Ehhh ok so even if Toybiz did design the baf and had plans for it of their own, Hasbro was the one who produced and distributed sooooooo it's Hasbro.
  17. Dudeeeeee.....that's not just *any* rat...that's Pizza Rat!!! https://www.vox.com/2015/9/21/9366729/ny-subway-pizza-rat Whoever included that is a genius :)
  18. So, the Archangel is available at TRU Canada for $39.99.
  19. Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" M'Baku Build-A-Figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the second wave of Black Panther movie figures which includes Black Panther, Dora Milaje, King T'Chaka, Vibranium Powered Black Panther, Erik Killmonger and Ulysses Klaue. You can pre-order this wave now at Megalopolis Toys. Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and let us know what you think about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  20. This artwork looks great. Noto's style reminds me of a mix between Alex Ross and Steve Rude. MY favorites, of course after Jack Kirby.
  21. Wow, this is truly a piece of art. Simply breathtaking!!!!
  22. This is awesome work here. To me the likeness is spot on. wish we could get a ML figure with this look. Oh and by the way She Hulk has too much class to pose with a rat. I'm pretty sure Jen Walters would not be too crazy about it either. Just saying.
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE