All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Maaaan, I was kinda hoping for black order member sneaking in this wave. Shuri and Klaw are insta-buy though.
  3. Hoping to win the Avengers wave because I mainly collect movie figures but the x men wave looks really cool too.Good Luck to everyone
  4. Man this made me smile so much. After yesterday's reveals I thought that this wouldn't be possible. Something tells me that we still have a big one to come. These things are just a taste.
  5. What it is mozt amazing to me is the face printing tech that they are using here. Stepping up the game and making the figures very realistic. I hope that doesn't implicate that the cost will increase, but even if it doesgo from 20 to 25 bucks or even 27 bucks, with this quality is way better than pay 2o for a GI Joe face. The weird thing is a whole movie based wave. To me looks more like two waves mixed and the comic figures are mot revealed just yet.
  6. Well season one was a little weak. But we got pretty spoiled with Daredevil and the other shows being of very high quality, so we expected much. But now I believe that as Luke Cage season 2 was better than season one, this show will also improve from now on. All we can do now is sit and wait because is less than a couple of months away.
  7. Today
  8. Where's the Killerdozer figure, I can't find the Killerdozer figure...... Ha!
  9. Let's go!!! I'm sure the BP wave 2 will be one of the main attraction's but I hope they come out with some other great stuff, I'm just thinking will some of the Legends that are probably set-in-stone with the incoming waves be kept a secret, from what I'm hearing that Marvel, at least dealing with the MCU franchise, won't be having a panel. And if they're clever enough, and I'm 50/50 on a slip-up, they accidentally ship out figures and such in promotion of the upcoming movies to follow IW.
  10. Is it the angle or am I seeing " no neck syndrome?
  11. Being honest, I'm getting this 2 pack just for the better heads, no disrespect to Crossbones. And that MK 7, even though figures prior to that Iron Man suit aren't in scale, basic hall of armor complete.
  12. I'm guessing it more likely to be an origin story, and possibly a pre-IW storyline/scenes thrown in.
  13. I really like T'Chaka's BP suit, even more so with the tribal garment.
  14. ejvs_theuniverse

2018 SDCC - Marvel Easter Eggs Hasbro Display

I only got T'Chala from the first BP wave. Only collecting MCU Legends as of now, more specifically the more prevalent and favored ones, but might have to get into this wave.
  15. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

Awesome, you rock! Korg thanks you as well!
  16. I am really stoked for those BP movie figs...the likenesses are amazing. Anyone know if Killmonger comes with an unmasked head?
  17. Does anyone if the Spider-man edition PS4 console is the standard one or do they have a Pro option?
  18. ejvs_theuniverse

2018 SDCC - Marvel Diamond Select Toys

I'm still trying to get the recent Marvel Legends Rogue...obviously not my cup of tea, but I own 2 Marvel Selects in the past, most purchased for the accessories and display base they came with. Thinking about the Select Colossus though and Hulkbuster.
  19. Hopefully season 2 will be something to look forward to because season 1 of Iron Fist was unbearable to finish, as was The Defenders...
  20. So just to understand we can comment more than once for an entry for the giveaway
  21. Rukkdeez

Comic-con Correspondence

Apologies! I misspoke before. Erik Killmonger is wearing his "Prison breakout" attire, not the "museum heist" gear.
  22. Rukkdeez

Comic-con Correspondence

That's great! I'll ask about Thor tomorrow! Very good point!
  23. Update: Netflix released the announcement video on YouTube. Marvel came out swinging on the first day of Comic-Con with Iron Fist's second season release date of September 7th. A special "hype piece" video that showed the Finn Jones played martial arts master plus Defenders Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Daredevil as well as the Punisher. The video was followed by Marvel's Joseph Loeb coming in martial arts gear boasting about how he has been trained by Mr. Miyagi until series star Jessica Henwick came out to end the whole thing. Fifteen years after being presumed dead in a plane crash, Danny Rand (Finn Jones) mysteriously returns to New York City determined to reclaim his birthright and family company. However, when a long-destined enemy rises in New York, this living weapon is forced to choose between his family’s legacy and his duties as the Iron Fist. Marvel's Iron Fist stars Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, Alice Eve, Sacha Dhawan, Jessica Stroup, Giullian Yao Gioiello, Tom Pelphrey, Scott Martin, Simone Missick Release: September 7th, 2018 (Netflix) Source: Deadline
  24. rogue Rogue ROGUE!!!!!! I would probably buy anything Rogue. I’ve been rewatching X-Men Evolution and yeah, she will always be my favorite.
  25. This is gonna be a good game. There will definitely be comparisons to the Batman Arkham series because I know that series is critically lauded as a fantastic example of video games based on comics. I know Spider-Man has the “it” factor to hold his own video game trilogy.
  26. CobraSaboteur87

Comic-con Correspondence

@Rukkdeez Thank you sir, you are a true gentlemen & a scholar. I’m excited to hear that they are at least thinking about giving us main hero themed character waves in a year thats not tied to a movie. However on the same token, that answer of “We follow Disney’s lead” is a little disheartening to hear and kind of head scratching when you think about it considering they are releasing about 10 waves a year now and have plenty of room to adequately tackle the movies with MCU focused waves (as they have been) AND release plenty of other waves. Great answer on the exclusives, that’s exactly what I was hoping would be said so I am very happy on that. Speaking of which...I wonder where that Days Of Future Past Sentinel set is going to land? That leaves, if you have the time/opportunity, to bring up their thoughts on HasLab, 12in Legends (I.E. simply put...will we see more?) and the 3.75 line as you already stated. In any case, it’s totally badass that you were able to pick their brains on some of these things we’ve been discussing and I genuinely appreciate it. Good stuff man, good stuff! P.S. I wonder if you could ask them if they have plans on revisiting more recent movies and releasing additional waves for them as well? With a 2nd Black Panther Wave landing about a year from the first wave AND it not being tied to any other movie, they kind of set a precedent for the current Legends line as they are essentially “re-visiting” the movie with a follow up wave a year later. I bring this question up mostly as in, if they can do it for Panther, can they do it for say...Ragnarok? I prefer comic waves over MCU waves but if we are talking brass tacs, I would be MUCH more open to purchasing a 2nd Thor Wave that gave us movie versions of GrandMaster, Collector, Skurge, Heimdall, BAF Kurse, etc...then a 2nd wave of MCU Panther figs. Considering the Ragnarok Wave we got was representative of the first real batch of Thor related legends we had gotten in YEARS...I can’t be the only collector interested in an additional Thor wave can I? Just figured I’d throw that out there lol. Thank you!
  27. This is a great way to bring life and discussion to these forums! Thanks JayC! Wishing everyone luck! The 3rd X-Men wave is absolutely astonishing and Hasbro keeps on hitting it out of the park with Avengers!
  1. Load more activity

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE