Perfect Scale MU Hulk

AmuroMkII

Just finished my custom 3.75" hulk, I used the MU hulks forearms, hands, lower legs and feet and swapped them out with the movie hulk's, to make a stockier hulk that's just the right scale with Marvel Universe.

However the work doesn't stop there, a simple swap won't do as the parts don't have the same colors,

not to mention the skewed painting of the movie hulk's eyes...

Here's how he looks after the initial parts swap but before painting...

STP88328.jpg

as you can see his eyes looks misplaced, and of course the obvious lighter color and the purple pants of the MU hulk parts....

I first erased the horribly painted eyes and re did them, here's the result...

STP88369.jpg

it took a lot of concentration to paint them properly, but it was worth it since I think he looks a whole lot better now :)

Then I mixed up some paint for the green parts, I'm glad that I was able to mix a green shade that perfectly matches the movie hulk's parts, effectively cutting my work in half since I don't need to repaint the movie hulk's parts.

I used an airbrush and painted his pants in two shades of purple, the lighter shade as the base and the darker one as the highlights.

Here's how he looks now after painting the arms and legs, and the pants...

STP88371.jpg

STP88372.jpg

I also switched the left and right biceps to enable hulk's arms to be pressed closer to his body so he can be able to do this...

STP88378.jpg

tell me what you think :)

• 2 weeks later...

hulk looked incomplete as he has the fringes from his torn pants on his upper legs and a seemingly undamaged part on his knee area. I did some sculpting to simulate the pants being torn at the knees...

STP88483.jpg

closer look at the torn part...

STP88484.jpg

now he looks more complete! :D

STP88479.jpg

STP88478.jpg

Hulk punish little punisher!

STP88482.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Wasn't too happy with my custom MU Sandman. His head being cast from MU absorbing man's head, I sculpted on his hair, but it looked more like a helmet.

So I decided to re-work his hair, and gave hima a new Hairdo! I also did a wash on his face to make the details stand out better...

Here's how he looked before...

STP88018.jpg

Here's some mugshots on how he looks now...

STP88489.jpg

STP88474.jpg

STP88487.jpg

STP88485.jpg

• 1 year later...
hulk looked incomplete as he has the fringes from his torn pants on his upper legs and a seemingly undamaged part on his knee area. I did some sculpting to simulate the pants being torn at the knees...

STP88483.jpg

closer look at the torn part...

STP88484.jpg

Tell me what you think!

Do you happen to have the ML Wendigo from the Fin Fang Foom wave? I'm hoping your Hulk fits well between Wendy and the MU 1st appearance Wolverine.