Hank Pym Custom Idea

green_machine
    By green_machine,

anyone though of doing this custom yet? I just bought it yesteray and realized that it would be really neat as one of the many hank pym characters. any thoughts?

Startrek Book Questions

synch
    By synch,

I remember reading this one 3 parter book by ?shatner?:S? Which invoved some of kirks guys & TNG guys... & the mirror world... A fake voyager & I forget what else:S I was wondering if that 3rd book of the series ever came out or not... I remember waiting & waiting & finaly giving up on it

Heck I even forget what the names of the first two books are by now! Some one help me out @loll@

Posting And You - Posting Etiquette

NMX
    By NMX,

NMX
    By NMX,

NMX
    By NMX,

Let's Pin This In Every Forum

Mr.Sci-Fi
    By Mr.Sci-Fi,

Lost All My Torrents

Degato
    By Degato,

I had to re-install my OS tonight and I have completely lost EVERYTHING. My bookmarks, files, yeck....

Anyway, what are some good anime bit torrent sites? I know there was a Sayiaman one, but either I'm spelling it wrong or I just forgot the whole address. Also, what is Wolf Pack Productions full web address?

Thanks in advance!

What Book Should I Read Next?

Princess Joy
    By Princess Joy,

I read Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, and

I will start reading The Return of the Jedi tomorrow.

What book should I read after that one?

A Listing Of The Rules?

Dolphin-Snagger
    By Dolphin-Snagger,

I hope this isn't offensive to Jay or anyone else, but I think it might be a good idea to put a listing of the rules at the top of every thread, pinned of course, or just the General Discussion, thread, I know most of them are pretty obvious, but this would clear up some of them that people might not think about or not even understand why, such as the case with discussing illegal wares and downloads and Mega_Plex's topic GD, plus it would remove the excuse in most cases that they didn't know something wasn't allowed.

Just an idea.

The Hedge Knight

synch
    By synch,

I picked up #1 of this book by mistake I thought it was one of the newer ones I saw a pic of by the DD company... How ever upon reading it I find that it is actaully quite good!

SPOILERS

Its a about a guy who was the slave or lacky for lack of a better term(pardon the pun) But his master dies on him... So he burys him & all is stuck with all his armor, sheild & sword... & 3 horses...

Unsure of what to do he decides to become a knight him self! So he goes heads off to some city/town where there having tourniments & such... Very well writen & quite interesting they sorta suck you into to it

Anyways I was wondering of 2 things...

Has/does/did anyone else read this book/series? Is it worth finding #2 up?

&

Anyone know if there local comic shops have any of this series for cheap like a buck or two or less @loll@

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE