Custom Burning Hotshot Gallery

Guest Remy
    By Guest Remy,

Starship Troopers Anime

OneAngryDwrf
    By OneAngryDwrf,

Hello all!

This is my first time posting here in the Anime section, but I post elsewhere on the forum regularly.

I have recently become aware that there was a Japanese Anime produced by Studio Neu in 1988 that was based off of the Robert Heinlein novel Starship Troopers. It is called "Sugoi! Uchuu no Senshi"

and supposedly is very faithful to the book unlike (IMO) the terrible film of the same name that came out a few years back.

I was wondering if any of you know where I might be able to find a copy of this anime. Apperently, it has never seen an American release, nor has it been dubbed or subtitled in English. I don't care, I just want to see it. If any of you have any information on where I can find this, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks a heap!

TKO the OAD

Where Can One But Testors Acrylicis

Synergy
    By Synergy,

I have been to Walmart and Michael's and the Only Testors paints they have are the enamel, and I don't like my paints shiny. Can ANYONE help me out with this? Where can I buy Citadel paints, or do I have to order them online?

Where Do You Get Those Wonderful Icons????

Gorilla
    By Gorilla,

Please pardon my ignorance (again) but where oh where do you all get such wonderful little icons next to your names?? I am very jealous that I am Icon-less, and I want to join in on the fun. Do you make them yourselves, or is there a website somewhere that has them? Thanks for your help....

Favorite Stephen King Book?

grand theft autobot
    By grand theft autobot,

So what's your favorite King book? After looking at all the folks you said they like him on another thread, let's see what you think on him.

Me? My top 3 in no order:

Dreamcatcher

The Stand

Different Seasons

Nets Fire Head Coach

Ugly Bulldog
    By Ugly Bulldog,

Nets head coach Byron Scott was fired today. This after the Nets are currently leading their division, and led them to the NBA Finals the past two years. Here's the report from ESPN.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1718853

Surprised to see a coach with so much success as Scott get fired. That just doesn't sound right to me.

Sig Size

TheSlup
    By TheSlup,

Is there a limit on Sig size? I have seen some pretty big sig pics as of late.

Energon Creullock Gallery

Guest Remy
    By Guest Remy,

My Energon Saber Gallery

littleiron
    By littleiron,

Mandalorian's Iceman Custom

Mandalorian30
    By Mandalorian30,

This figure was basically made to try out some new painting techniques I learned, all thanks to my buddy Jin! LMK what you think!

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE