Jump to content

Dabboi

Members
  • Content Count

    37
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

5 Neutral

About Dabboi

  • Rank
    Cobra Soldier

Previous Fields

  • Country
    United States
  • eBay ID
    gato02

Recent Profile Visitors

919 profile views
  1. Philsh was a member of the Nova Corp with Titus (Remember him?) and Sam Alexander's dad. Pretty sure he was introduced on one page and died on the next. He can't even stand and he's too small for a flight stand
  2. Simple really, just name off the most pointless (or worst) accessory that any legend has ever came with I'll start; that Philsh "figure" that came with the Titus wave Kid Nova
  3. I know it was already leaked; but I sort of feel like they'll be a Daredevil in the wave as well. Is Stilt-Man an actual BAF; or packaged individually as a standard release? But like the legs are the actual BAF part
  4. I usually don't buy army builders, I'll be getting two of The Hand Ninjas for sure. I'll pick up a third if I find one.
  5. Semi on topic; Hasbro announced a similar villains line for the Power Rangers Lightning Collection. I feel like that's not a coincidence
  6. So, at PulseCon they announced Arcade and a classic Dormammu (to my knowledge this will be part of an all villains wave) Simple; fill in the rest of the wave 4 more figures (or 5, if one doesn't come with a BAF piece) 1 BAF Red Skull (Any version, so long as it isn't that long jacket body) Shocker (Classic) Executioner Killmonger (Classic) Kurse (BAF)
  7. I think an army builder male Shield agent is fairly likely; just re-release that Giant Man wave Nick Fury without the Fury or Dirk head (Add a Dum Dum Dugan head, or other Shield officers, and I'm sold) As for multi packs for the army builders; for the Power Rangers Lightning Collection, Hasbro is releasing a two pack of Putty Patrollers for 29.99. So I would say the same treatment for Legends isn't two far outside of the realm of possibility
  8. Apparently, Toybiz had a Flatman "figure" it was like a cardboard cutout or something
  9. What are some characters that for one reason or another; you think are impossible (or extremely unlikely) to get figures? Basically characters who would never be able to have a figure do them justice. I have two choices; Swarm and Dust. I don't think Swarm could ever really work as a figure; unless he was phoned in. Dust, well I gotta feeling a couple of parents (in the States at least) might complain about her design if they saw the figure in the toy aisle
  10. For sure! As does Walgreens, that Moon Knight exclusive is a pain
  11. Hey all, quick question/survey. Should Hasbro place restrictions on the SDCC exclusives that will go up on Pulse in September? Possibly limit them to one of each per account or one of each per day I'm pretty worried that alot of the SDCC stuff will sell out instantly (mainly the Hellfire Club boxset)
  12. So I've compiled a small list of larger (or bulkier) Marvel characters who could end up becoming Build-A-Figures in the future. I've also included a percentage chance that I think that figure will be made. I also included pictures, in case someone wasn't familiar with certain characters. Feel free to add more characters if you want too Fin Fang Foom- 50% chance for comic version, 80% for film version; the Hasbro Marvel team has mentioned him several times in interviews but he would be very costly to produce. He is also rumored to appear in the Shang-Chi movie. Awesome Android- 75% chance; I could see him being the BAF for a future Fantastic Four wave Dragon Man- 65% chance; another contender for a Fantastic Four BAF. The new sculpting is a usual crutch with this one. Galactus- 10% chance; given that the Haslab Sentinel is 26 inches tall, in order to maintain scale, Galactus would need to be at least 3 feet tall (Possibly Haslab, but even that seems unlikely) Ursa Major- 30% chance; given that we only need him and Darkstar to complete the core Winter Guard, it seems likely. But it hinges on if Hasbro wants to just reuse the Sasquatch mold rather than create an accurate mold for the character. WarStar- 25% chance; could work in an X-Men wave or even really any cosmic themed wave. Given that we ONLY have Gladiator from the Shi'ar Imperial Guard, this one seems unlikely. Ch'od- 5% chance; I think the name alone makes this one nearly certain to not have a figure. That being said; it would be almost a complete repaint of Abomination without the spines. Ultimo- 80% chance; it's been quite some time since (at least off the top of my head) we had an Iron Man centric BAF and this guy would certainly fit that criteria. Destroyer (Armor)- 90% chance; I feel like the only thing holding this one back is that it would need entirely new sculpting Ymir- 5% chance; I think the size of this guy is what would really prevent him from being made. No matter how cool or important of a villain he is. Surtur- 5% chance; same reasoning as Ymir. And he kind of looks like the Devil, which I assume to be the reason we haven't gotten Mephisto or Blackheart. Atlas- 70% chance; what would really help this guys chances would be if Hasbro would make a new body mold for guys like him and my next two picks. Obviously some tweaking would still be necessary. Giant-Man (Hank Pym)- 99% chance; I mean come on, it's Giant-Man. The Toybiz one was nice, but is pretty pricey now and only moderately holds up. Goliath (Bill Foster)- 75% chance; if they did a Giant-Man then I think a Goliath would follow shortly after. Granted he has been dead in the comics for awhile now (Died in Civil War in 2006). Kurse- 45% chance; I actually think we'll get a Kurse at some point. But he would need alot of new sculpting and tooling to be done properly.
  13. This is actually a PERFECT Iceman now; excellent work!
  14. Not really in any specific order (and I could probably name a ton more) 1. Quasar (Wendell Vaughn) 2. Doctor Strange (Classic) 3. Falcon (Classic) 4. Wasp (Red and Black design from the 60's, with that bullet head helmet thing) 5. Firestar 6. Justice 7. MODOK 8. Speedball 9. Husk (With alternate arms) 10. Chamber 11. Namorita 12. Chinook 13. Stingray 14. Skurge (Comics) 15. Nova (Classic and with an unhelmeted head and energy effects) 16. Mole Man 17. Mandarin 18. Wizard 19. Diablo 20. Daken 21. Swordsman (Classic) 22. Two-Gun Kid 23. Iceman (Vintage wave, but blueish) 24. Goldballs 25. Proteus 26. Vulcan 27. Moira X 28. Armor (I don't know how they could pull it off) 29. Surge 30. Dust 31. Nebula (Classic) 32. Uatu, the Watcher 33. Firelord 34. Drax (Classic or reissue from boxset) 35. Star-Lord (Reissue from boxset) 36. Groot (Reissue from boxset) 37. Gamora (Reissue or Classic) 39. Rocket Raccoon (Reissue from boxset) 40. Mantis (Classic) 41. Moondragon (Classic) 42. Jack of Hearts 43. Captain Britain (Classic with new body mold and maybe an unmasked bearded head) 44. Rictor (X-Force) 45. Marrina Smallwood (Classic) 46. Box (BAF) 47. Titanium Man 48. Banshee (Green and Yellow) 49. Siryn (Green and Yellow) 50. Pyro (Classic) 51. Destiny (Classic) 52. Avalanche (Classic) 53. Mephisto 54. Ymir (BAF) 55. Black Widow (Classic-ish; a retool of the Riders Widow with a sculpted belt and a better head) 56. Marrow 57. Ultron 58. Blackheart 59. Giant-Man (Hank Pym; and make him at least 9-10 inches tall) 60. Valkyrie (Scaled properly and with a cape, spear, and Dragonfang) 61. Volstagg 62. Hogun 63. Fandral 64. Talisman 65. Starbolt 66. Neutron (Most of this could be a Colossus reuse) 67. Atlas (Thunderbolts, BAF) 68. Fixer (Thunderbolts) 69. Meggan 70. Pixie 71. Daytripper 72. Cypher (New Mutants) 73. Corsair 74. Blade (With his trenchcoat and hands that can actually hold his sword) 75. Sage 76. WarStar (BAF) 77. Red Guardian (Mostly a retool of the old one but with his modern kite shield and the bits of black on his costume) 78. Azazel 79. Ursa Major (BAF) 80. Howard the Duck (BAF could be the mech suit he uses in Contest of Champions) 81. Crystal (With alternate short hair head) 82. Triton 83. Devil Dinosaur (Maybe even do a deluxe release with BOTH Moon-Girl and Moon-Boy) 84. Karnak 85. Darkstar 86. Gorgon 87. Lockjaw 88. Sersi 89. Nocturne 90. Gilgamesh 91. Pete Wisdom 92. Ikaris 93. Makkari 94. Wiccan 95. Hulking 96. Speed 97. Iron Lad 98. Kang 99. Ronan 100. Reissue all characters that have been exclusive to a boxset (Ghost, Satanna, Luke Cage, Jewel, Hela, etc.) I'm cheating because this last one has a -1000% chance of ever happening 101. JLA/Avengers Superman (With Mjolnir and Captain America's shield)
×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE