Sign in to follow this  
jasonmccarley

I can’t... I can’t feel my legs.

I have been craving a new Cannonball for a good while, and we are finally getting one boys! But.... without legs. Lol what???

Has Hasbro ever made half a figure and then released the other half soon after? Give me reason to hope.

Your titles are weird. Also I don't think hasbro wouldn't release Cannonball without his legs. I know they said it but they have done it before and then gave us a surprise with including other parts. Like when they said they couldn't do Onslaught's head but we got it anyway.

34 minutes ago, tarot said:

Your titles are weird. Also I don't think hasbro wouldn't release Cannonball without his legs. I know they said it but they have done it before and then gave us a surprise with including other parts. Like when they said they couldn't do Onslaught's head but we got it anyway.

I hate to say it, but Hasbro WOULD know what they did and didn't do, so we have no other choice than to take them at their word. Cannonball has no legs. I don't like it either, but here we are.

Another damning bit of evidence would be the pictures. I would assume the point of separation for the "blast-field" and Cannonball's torso would be at the waist, like Hydroman back in the day. Now I could be wrong, but it looks to me like the blast-field and Cannonball's lower abdomen are one solid piece. No joint, no legs.

40 minutes ago, tarot said:

Your titles are weird.

I'm pretty sure it's a Deadpool 2 reference.

11 minutes ago, Benn said:

I'm pretty sure it's a Deadpool 2 reference.

Still weird

I thought it was a Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump reference, i've seen other threads/posts with this "joke".

Obviously it would be better to be able to swap out the effect piece for legs, but I'm guessing the budget for the wave didn't allow for both. Given that,  i definitely would prefer the blast effect over the legs, no judgement on those who want a powered-down Sam to stand with the rest of the x-folks.   I'll be curious to see how this guy sells.  I plan to get him at some point although he's not must-have the way Nightcrawler is for me.

That said this is all based on what a couple of fwoosh guys claim the hasbro reps told them, so there's always the possibility there was some miscommunication. I think i'd wait until we find out more about this wave before getting too invested in this issue.

4 hours ago, bashpics99 said:

I thought it was a Lt. Dan from Forrest Gump reference, i've seen other threads/posts with this "joke".

Obviously it would be better to be able to swap out the effect piece for legs, but I'm guessing the budget for the wave didn't allow for both. Given that,  i definitely would prefer the blast effect over the legs, no judgement on those who want a powered-down Sam to stand with the rest of the x-folks.   I'll be curious to see how this guy sells.  I plan to get him at some point although he's not must-have the way Nightcrawler is for me.

That said this is all based on what a couple of fwoosh guys claim the hasbro reps told them, so there's always the possibility there was some miscommunication. I think i'd wait until we find out more about this wave before getting too invested in this issue.

I plan on picking him up too, legs or no legs. Maybe a pair of future BAF legs will also work with this figure. That’s the only way I see us getting something.

I'm definitely getting Cannonball either way but until there is an official statement from the ML team that is evident, I will not believe he'll be without legs.

Cannonball without legs is still a new Cannonball.  The original Hasbro one is definitely not standing the rest of time for me.  My 90s toybiz one however, still kicking (pun intended).