• 40 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 24 replies
    • 35 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 13 replies
  • Shop for Marvel Action Figures

• Hasbro better do Banshee with an alternate "non" screaming head, that's all I know. As for the hobby, for me it's relatively affordable as I don't collect any other toyline but ML & don't collect the MCU figs nor do I get entire waves just for the BAF as many of their BAFs have been of characters I don't give 2 twigs about such as Spi/der or Tony the space Tiger or happy meal looking Kree Sentry for example. I pretty much cherry pick just the comic based characters & only those I care about. It's almost the end of Oct & so far in 2019, I may have bought just 20 or so comic based ML figures. I just got JL Beast this past weekend at a toy show for $30 which was the max I would pay for him. I pre-ordered the AF boxset & just need Forge & Jessica Drew Spiderwoman to finish up my 2019 ML comic based wants, so under 30 figures bought this yr. Looking at what's coming out so far in 2020 that is comic book based, I'm only getting Dr Doom, Shang Chi, classic Vulture & Warpath.
    • Do like they did with Alpha Flight, make a box set of the members that have not yet been made & make it available either via Amazon, EE , etc. Classic versions of : Power Princess, helmeted version Dr Spectrum Blue Eagle Golden or Black Archer Skymax the Skrull Amphibian Lady Lark   Added to Hyperion, Nighthawk & Speed Demon & we have 10 members of the Squadron Supreme ready to throw down with the Avengers/X-Men/FF/AF  
    • No less than 12' scale & I would say that $39.99-$49.99, if a deluxe 80th anniv  DOFP Sentinel, then $59.99 would be fair to ask. It would need to come with alternate fists, open hands with either capture cables & plasma beam effects.  But they have to be classic DOFP Byrne Sentinels. With the recent classic Hulk being close to 9' scale, a Sentinel has to tower over him by at least 3 '.
    • Tad too big? He;s bout the same exact hgt as the 80th anniv classic Cap, who is 6'2 in the comics, so Stark, who is 6' outta the armor, should gain an additional 2' in hgt taking into account boot sole thickness & helmet space. 80th anniv IM is prefect scale wise.
    • DareDevil19 takes a look at the new Black Panther Movie MAFEX Black Panther figure from Medicom. You can purchase this figure from Megalopolis.Toys.   Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.
  • Topics

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE