aaozz9

Marvel Legends Sightings and Hauls thread

Went to two Walmarts yesterday and walked out with Elektra, Punisher, Blade and a Homecoming Vulture on clearance for 9 bucks.

(...And due to a mistake involving said Vulture, I ended up getting the Punisher for 9 bucks to!)

Today I got invisible woman from Walgreens for $10, sandman wave green goblin and also found Ares.

There was two Thor figures on the pegs and I was shocked that one of them was Ares. This is the 4th time I've found the Thor wave and the other three times the only figure left was movie Thor

Picked up Bullseye this afternoon to complete the Knights wave. Pleasantly surprised at how easy I found him and Jessica Jones.

Stopped by the TRU that opened in Times Square today around 90 minutes after they opened this morning. They had a pretty good selection of ML. Had a case or two of GotG2, Netflix, and a bunch of the Thor wave with plenty of everyone except Hela (I assume the crew I used to see waiting outside the old one grabbed them all as soon as they opened). They also had a bunch of Starlord/Ego and Groot, but no sign of Cyclops/Phoenix or Spidey/Mary-Jane.

Rolled into TRU today looking for the Spider-Man/Ironman 2 pack. Saw nothing on the shelves, but they did have the entire Netflix wave and all of the Thor wave except (of course) Ares. I picked up another Hela and when I went to pay, I got into a conversation with the cashier and he revealed they have the 2 pack and got me a couple. Only things left are the Walgreens Human Torch, Target Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack and the Vintage line coming out next month. If my wholesaler is any indicator, the Vintage figs should be less than $20.00. That would be a good thing considering they come with no BAF pieces.

Hela is up on Amazon right now for MSRP! That's 11 am EST on 9/4/17 for reference.

Hela and Ares acquired. Just FosThor to go, then Human Torch, and I can call ML a day for the year.

Hela and Ares acquired. Just FosThor to go, then Human Torch, and I can call ML a day for the year.

Not so fast. I believe the retro carded figs are coming out soon.

Correct. Not to mention the Target exclusive Thor/Valkyrie 2-pack. Plus the word is the Deadpool wave will come out before year's end. Don't know how accurate that is.

True, I might pick up Black Widow, but the rest will be a pass for me.

Correct. Not to mention the Target exclusive Thor/Valkyrie 2-pack. Plus the word is the Deadpool wave will come out before year's end. Don't know how accurate that is.

True, but I'm not sure I'll be getting the Thor/Valkyrie pack. Going to wait for the reviews and see if I like the Valkyrie figure, not a huge MCU figure collector. I'd be up for the DP wave, but again there's only a couple figures I'm looking at in that wave, so that would certainly end the year better than another wave where I'm all in.

Thor and Valkyrie 2 pack has been released now.

087-06-8392

How dense am I?! All this time I've conversed (or debated) with you and I never realized you're THAT MCUCollector! I saw your vid on the 2 pack earlier this afternoon. Brickseek claims the DPCI is invalid by the way. (Damn Auto correct)

Thor and Valkyrie 2 pack has been released now.

087-06-8392

How dense am I?! All this time I've conversed (or debated) with you and I never realized you're THAT MCUCollector! I saw your bid on the 2 pack earlier this afternoon. Brickwork claims the DPCI is invalid by the way.
On YouTube? The DPCI worked for me.

The DCPI has been there for over a month. Just not in stock yet. Same as the Flash 2 pack.

Picked up a second Blade (for a friend) and a FosThor today at Walmart, they had at least two, maybe three full cases of the Netflix wave since there were two Bullseyes, and more than four Daredevils. Unless that Deadpool wave drops by year's end, this is the last of the wave hunting. Now just a few singles to knock out.

Picked up a second Blade (for a friend) and a FosThor today at Walmart, they had at least two, maybe three full cases of the Netflix wave since there were two Bullseyes, and more than four Daredevils. Unless that Deadpool wave drops by year's end, this is the last of the wave hunting. Now just a few singles to knock out.

Vintage wave is releasing November 1st

The Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack DPCI actually started working shortly after you guys said it worked for you. Better still, after finding none locally via Brickseek, I went to my friend's house some 30 odd miles away and on a lark, I checked his area and sure enough, one of his local Targets had a case. We went, saw nothing, asked a rep who found them in the back. Thor Raggy wave officially complete.

The pain to the wallet continues! The Hydra 2 pack has hit Canada. Will not be long before they get to the states. They've already begun showing up on eBay. Hell, forget the pain! MY wallet will experience cardiac arrest! This is army building for real!!!!

The Thor/Valkyrie 2 pack DPCI actually started working shortly after you guys said it worked for you. Better still, after finding none locally via Brickseek, I went to my friend's house some 30 odd miles away and on a lark, I checked his area and sure enough, one of his local Targets had a case. We went, saw nothing, asked a rep who found them in the back. Thor Raggy wave officially complete.

My Target had them in the back this weekend, but I was unlucky enough to ask for help from one of the employees who actually cares about the street date.

My Target had them in the back this weekend, but I was unlucky enough to ask for help from one of the employees who actually cares about the street date.
the street date on the carton is august 1st so not sure why they wouldn't sell to you. I hear the reset is for October 8th, but they should still sell to you.