29 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I've been doing the exact same thing.  A lot of them are major upgrades, but some have been tough to actually sell for personal connection sake.  I ended up selling my ToyBiz Beast in a lot on ebay to fund my purchase of the Caliban wave one, but I still miss that figure. 

I LOVE the toy biz beast and just moved him from one display to my desk (where just a few figures reside) I'm super excited for the new one but I will always love the original. Now if they would just do an Avengers ERA Beast like Perez drew him...I'd be a happy man!!

If we're strictly speaking about Marvel Legends-branded 6" figures, it'd be the entirety of the Rami Trilogy Sandman BAF wave (though now that I think of it, that one wasn't technically Marvel Legends-branded,,,)

8 minutes ago, ADour said:

If we're strictly speaking about Marvel Legends-branded 6" figures, it'd be the entirety of the Rami Trilogy Sandman BAF wave (though now that I think of it, that one wasn't technically Marvel Legends-branded,,,)

Who would it be if we weren’t speaking Legends branded? A character from the Spider-Man Classics?

Toy Biz series 8 Iceman, or if it counts Spider-Man Classics KB Toys Scarlet Spider.

39 minutes ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

Who would it be if we weren’t speaking Legends branded? A character from the Spider-Man Classics?

SpiderManTwist-S1-Toybiz.jpg

In that case, it would be the Twist N' Shoot Spider-Man (I had to look up its name) from ToyBiz's Spider-Man 2 series. Now looking back on this figure, I think it's one of the reasons I love accessories that work as urban diorama props.

3 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I've been doing the exact same thing.  A lot of them are major upgrades, but some have been tough to actually sell for personal connection sake.  I ended up selling my ToyBiz Beast in a lot on ebay to fund my purchase of the Caliban wave one, but I still miss that figure. 

That’s what I’m doing to, it’s a little harder here in Ecuador though

Toybiz: The Thing(Ben Grimm)

hasbro: Ghost Rider(Rhino wave)

Ghost Rider got me back into collecting after years of not. The last thing I was collecting before that was Mcfarlane Toys Spawn figures! My wallet has been light ever since!

P.S. anyone have an extra Rhino Leg? I can’t bring myself to open my Ghost Rider! Lol

1 minute ago, BludChylde said:

Toybiz ML wave 1. I was so unimpressed with Toad's articulation that I ended up trading him for a SOTA Street Fighter Chun Li. Only ML I've ever let go.

You absolutely got the better end of that trade.  Do you still have the Chun Li?

On 4/12/2019 at 6:57 PM, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

You absolutely got the better end of that trade.  Do you still have the Chun Li?

Yup. Unfortunately didn't get many of the Street Fighter figs, but I'm glad I at least got her.

2 hours ago, watanabefan said:

Astonishing Wolverine from ToyBiz.

I have the unmnasked version and still can’t bear to part with it.  I know that it isn’t the best figure, but it’s really the only true Astonishing X-Wolvie we have. I loved that costume and Whedon’s run.