Marvel Legends Stilt-Man Build-A-Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

MCUcollector24 takes a look at the new 6" Marvel Legends Stilt-Man Build-A-Figure from Hasbro. You can pre-order the wave with this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our
GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Stiltman-01.JPG

Stiltman-02.JPG

Stiltman-03.JPG

Stiltman-04.JPG

Stiltman-05.JPG

Stiltman-06.JPG

Stiltman-07.JPG

Stiltman-08.JPG

56 minutes ago, RyanDaly said:

I'm happy I ordered this whole wave (plus an extra Hand ninja). After 120+ Marvel Legends figures, Stiltman will be my first completed Build-a-Figure. 

That's awesome! Congrats! There are few aspects to this hobby I find as rewarding as finishing a BAF. I have Juggernaut, Warlock, Apocalypse, Sasquatch, Sauron, Onslaught, Shadow King, Caliban, Wendigo, Sugar Man, and Strong Guy so far, and I still geek out about it.

Frankly I never cared for this character; I find him too absurd to be taken seriously (but then you have Frog Man, so never mind....) but as a figure, he certainly is interesting. But now we need to see other Daredevil classic bad guys like Gladiator!  Given the fact that he's normally seen as bald,  they could even give him an actual removable helmet instead of alternate heads!

6 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Frankly I never cared for this character; I find him too absurd to be taken seriously (but then you have Frog Man, so never mind....) but as a figure, he certainly is interesting. But now we need to see other Daredevil classic bad guys like Gladiator!  Given the fact that he's normally seen as bald,  they could even give him an actual removable helmet instead of alternate heads!

Yeah, i gotta admit i find this guy's popularity a bit mystifying as he wasn't much of a player in any of my favorite DD runs (Miller, brubaker, bendis).  I mean as a solo card i could see the novelty appeal but as a BAF?  To each his own, though. Hopefully this wave will work out for everyone - people only in it for spiderverse can sell off the stilt man parts, people only in it for stiltman can sell off their spiderverse figures, and of course some folks will want it all. 

Agree with others that another red DD figure would be nice.

EDIT: also looks like the figure has trouble standing on its own, which always gets on my nerves. I feel like pretty much every pic i've seen of this guy so far has him on a stand.

Not a massive fan of Stilt Man, but I gotta say, he's just one of those classic characters I gotta have. Sadly, this BAF is a little disappointing because of the lack of movement on the legs. You'd think they coulda found some way to make those ankle joints work as some type of knee articulation.

Initially, I thought 2 sets of legs would be plenty as he already has trouble standing on one set, but after seeing this video on YouTube I bought 2 more Ninja with the intent to try and warp or modify a set to simulate something like this. Actually a 7th figure in the wave with curved or bent legs as the BAF woulda been a brilliant idea. Maybe a character that coulda been a simple repaint like Spot or even Tarantula.

stilt-man-dc02c6e3-456e-46df-89ca-ff0f54802a3-resize-750.jpeg

Who's in favor of Hasbro making a normal body sculp for the characters that normally don't have jacked arms or chest or legs, etc., drawn in the comics? I think Stiltman would fit into this category. Yes, yes....he's wearing an armor but unless your Ironman your not going to incorporate muscular arms, legs, chest, etc., into your armor or not just neccessarily for characters that wear armor...for even normal body physics like The Vulture, Antman, Mr.Fantastic, etc&etc.!