FASVB

#SDCC2019 Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary Marvel Legends Deadpool & Hit-Monkey Two-Pack

With over 80 years of comic book history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for top-of-the-line poseable and displayable collectibles.

Pre-order now at bigbadtoystore.com

Product Features

6 inch (15.24cm) scale
Made of plastic
Celebrating 80 years of Marvel
Comic inspired design
Highly poseable action figure

Box Contents

Deadpool figure
2 Alternate heads
2 Swords
3 Pistols
Shield
Guitar
Hit Monkey figure
Headphones
2 Machine guns
Headpool

1__scaled_600.jpg

2__scaled_600.jpg

3__scaled_600.jpg

4__scaled_600.jpg

Pass!

Pass. What's with all of the Deadpools?

Funny, but no thanks. I'd like more characters that have never been made before, please.

There was a time when I bought all Deadpool figures. That time has passed and this is excessive garbage. Marvel killed Deadpool when they started putting him on literally everything they make. Toilet paper might be the only thing you can’t get with Deadpool’s face on it....wait, oh there’s some. 

I never got the Hit Monkey before, so I am looking forward to it. I don't give a #$## that it's Deadpool and people are gonna 'Pass'  because they think they are 'Too Cool' to buy in on the Hasbro 'Cash Grab'! I am definitely going to be ordering this, because guess what? I'm a Fan, and Collector!! 

Images from SDCC of the set

Marvel-Legends-Suits-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Suits-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Suits-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Suits-04.jpg

You know, I've never liked Deadpool (yeah I'm the one)  so while a small part of me is digging this Deadpool fatigue I choose to stick to a more positive note here...

That white suit... that said to me we're going to get a Rose in our near future.

This one's a pass for me. The last few years have seen too many Deadpools. Didnt even bother with getting the scooter.

Somehow I just can’t complain about getting so many Deadpools. I want this set, I wanted the scooter, I wanted the multiples in the waves last year. They’re just so freaking creative with these sets, I love it. Definitely getting this set.

Nah. I got the first release ML Pool and that's enough for me. All the other hokey bs seems like overkill.

Easy pass, nothing in this pack excites me

Imma sit this one out. This is quite literally nothing but a box full of reused parts. At a time when Hasbro is releasing so much product I am thankful they finally put out something I can keep my wallet in my pants for. Not even sure what this whole thing is about. I'm sure it touches somewhere in DP history but not anything I'm familiar with. Slot this in a category with Scuba Spidey or Astronaut Hulk.

Only reason to get this is if you never got the hitmon baf

Can sure see a lot of customerizers having fun with that white suit body -  Moon Knight, Arcade, the Rose all come to mind.

Not a set i am likely to grab but looks pretty cool, especially if you don't already have a surplus of DP in your collections (which i do)

1 hour ago, bashpics99 said:

Can sure see a lot of customerizers having fun with that white suit body -  Moon Knight, Arcade, the Rose all come to mind.

Not a set i am likely to grab but looks pretty cool, especially if you don't already have a surplus of DP in your collections (which i do)

Yeah, the white suit as a lot of potiental

This looks interesting, not sure I'll get it, but I sure want it for the white suit and all the accessories 

Well I have plenty of deadpools, I love deadpool so I dont mind the vast amount I have but this one isnt my bag. ESPECIALLY with all thats coming out besides this. Also this feels like a very phoned in set. Its all reused parts and very little is new. Just not exciting to me. I definitely see potential in that white suit but not enough to buy. With the hit monkey baf being in this set it makes me wonder if we ll get a similar pack with puck coming out in the near future. I personally would like to have puck as an extra accessory to a regular released figure but this is hasbro, they sold tiny rocket as a single carded figure... it wont happen. 

Have my Hit Monkey from a few years back and I have PLENTY of Deadpools

Man, is it just me or is any worthy news been absolutely crawling in this year? I know the big presser is at 430 today but the releases so far have been extremely "meh"